Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Wednesday, August 19th @ 2pm - 6pm
Thursday, August 20th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, August 21st @ 9am - 6pm
1/2in Hammer Drill * 1959 Chevy PU Heater Assembly * 2 Baskets with Fabric Assortment * 2 Cast Iron Pots * 2 Christmas Teapots * 2 DVD Players * 2 Framed Art * 2 Framed Art Assortment * 2 Framed Art Prints * 2 Framed Oriental Art Prints * 2 Glass Bowls * 2 Large Beer Steins * 2 Movie Posters * 2 Pedestal Candy Bowls * 2 Rolls of Fabric and Ironing Board * 2 Seat Cushions * 2 Steel Skillets * 2 Suitcases * 2 Swivel Store Pantry Racks * 2 Table Lamps * 2 Tin Signs * 2 Wood Pieces * 21 Electric Candle Lamps * 3 Framed Art Prints * 3 Golf Club Covers * 3 Holiday Teapots * 3 Piece Framed Wall Decor * 3 Steel Skillets * 3 Wood Boxes * 4 Teapots * 5 Jugs of Paint Thinner * 6 Dining Chairs * 6 Person Eureka 10x10 Tent * 7 Stacking Chairs * 8-Track Tapes with Storage * Adjustable Air Springs * Afghans * Airplane Models * Amber Glass Assortment * American Presscut Glass Assortment * American Presscut Glass Bowls * Antique Trunk * Argus Projector * Avon Collection * Bag Assortment * Basket Assortment * Baskets, Seeds, Canning Jar Lids * Bath Accessories * Batman Lunchbox and Thermos * Beer Stein Collection * Big Bird Lunchbox and Thermos * Bloom Time Dinnerware * Board Games * Bombay Tea Set with Case * Book Assortment * Books, Magazines and Frames * Books, Magazines and Records * Bottle Capping Press * Braces and Bits * Broyhill Illuminated Cabinet Top * Bumper Jack * Candle Holders * Candles and Candle Accessories * Case of 8-Track Tapes * Case with Electric Outlets * Cast Iron Skillet * Cat Decor * Chilton Automotive Manuals * Chip and Dip Set * Christmas Assortment * Christmas Decor * Christmas Decorations * Christmas Linens with Table Lamp * Christmas Ornaments and Decorations * Cigar Box Assortment * Cigar Box Collection * Cleaning Supplies and Light Bulbs * Coca-Cola Bears * Coca-Cola Decor * Coffee Cups * Coleman Propane Grill Stove * Cookbooks * Cookie Tin Assortment * Copper Lamps * Corner Shelf * Crafting Books * Craftsman 18" Hedge Trimmer * Crock Bakeware * Cruiseline Souvenir Mugs * Decorative Ceramic Vase * Decorative Copper Pans * Decorative Vase and Bowls * Decorative Wood Bible Stand * Dell Monitor and Home Theater Speaker * Dinnerware * Early American Lighted China Cabinet * Easter Decorations * Electrical Boxes * Emeril Cooking Pan with Lid * Enamelware Pan Assortment * Enamelware Pot * End Table * Entertainment Center * Etsey Pump Organ * Eyelash Rug * Fabric Assortment * Fashion Eyewear * Fisher Price 3-in-1 Travel Tender Crib and Playpen * Fitness Accessories * Fitness DVD's * Floral Decor * Folding Camp Chair * Folding Stool and Chair * Folding Wood Chair * Framed Airliner Print * Framed Art Assortment * Framed Art on Canvas * Framed Art Prints * Framed Wall Decor * Garage Assortment * Gasoline Edger Project * Gauges and Garage Assortment * General Electric Turn Table * Giftbags and Scrapbook Paper * Glass Decor * Glass Drinkware * Glass Insulators * Glass Kitchen Decor * Glass Serving Platters * Glass Table Lamp * Glass Top TV Stand * Glass Vases and Shell Decor * Glassware Assortment * Graco Playpen * Griswold Erie Cast Iron Skillet * Gypsy Wood Stool * Hair Roller Assortment * Halloween Costumes * Halloween Decorations * Heat Treat Oven * Heavy Wood Gliding Seat Chair * Home Decor Assortment * Home Electronics * Horseshoes and Garage Assortment * HP Printer * Ice Chest with Nails, Extension Cord, Washer Hose and Cable * JBL Speaker * Kenmore White Rotary Sewing Machine with Case * King Bed Rails * King Bedding * Kirby Vacuum * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Assortment * Kitchen Decor Assortment * Kitchen Glass and Plasticware * Kitchen Glassware * Kitchen Storage, Bowls, Bins * Kitchenware * Ladies Mannequin Arms * Large Pottery Vase * Lifejackets * Light Fixture Pulls * Lighted China Cabinet * Lighting Assortment * Little People Toys * Lodge Cast Iron Skillet * Lodge No. 8 5/8in Cast Iron Skillet * Looney Tunes Lunchbox and Thermos * Magazine Holders * Magazine Side Table * Magazines and Photos * Meat Grinders * Memorial Weekend Airshow Posters * Merit Cigarette Lighted Clock Sign * Metal Bucket and Hardware * Metal Hall Tree * Metal Index Card Files * Metal Tackle Box * Metal Toolbox * Metal Toolbox with Tools * Metal Wire Frame Shoe Rack * Minnow Nets * Model Airplanes * Movie Posters * No. 8 10-5/8in Cast Iron Skillet * Norman Rockwall and Coca-Cola Puzzles * Office Accessories * Office Supplies * Onyx Chess Set * Paint Supplies * Paintball Gun with Paintballs * Painted Wood Shelving Pieces * Painting Supplies * Pair of 15in Aluminum Wheels * Pair of Jack Stands * Partial Spool of 5/8in Rope * Photo Frames * Photo Frames and Art Prints * Plastic Gas Can * Platform Bed * Porch Light Fixture * Portable Fan * Projector Screen * Queen Bed Rails * Quilt Rack * R/C Motorsport Fuel * RC Cola Cans * Recipe Board or Fish Scaling Board * Record Albums * Record Albums and Vintage Art Prints * Rectangular Glass Top Side Table * Red Glass Assortment and Home Decor * Ricardo Beverly Hills Roller Bag * Riddell Football Helmet * Roll of Fabric * Rolling Computer Desk * Rolling Travel Bag and Purse * Round Glass End Table * Round Wood Dining Table * Round Wood Plant Stand * Ryobi Variable Speed Scroll Saw * Samsonite Card Table & 4 Folding Chairs * Samsonite Luggage * Scented Pine Cones * Schenberg Tin Sign * Scrapbooking Supplies * Sears Kenmore Sewing Machine with Case * Sentry 2190 Lock Box with Key * Service Sign * Serving Platters * Serving Platters and Kitchen Decor * Sewing Accessories * Sewing Assortment * Shadow Box * Shefield Silverplate Platters * Shoe Mold * Show Chow Feed Sacks * Side Table * Singer Embroidery Frame * Singer Embroidery Unlimited * Singer Pictall * Sir Walter Raleigh Pipe Tobacco Cans * Slugger Max Portable Magnetic Drill Press * Small Christmas Trees * Small Glass Cups * Small Pet Taxi * Small Tea Set * Stained Glass Star * Stainless Steel Stock Pot * Stamps and Postcards * Stemware * Suitcase * Suitcase with Cookie Tin * Super Maid Cookware * Surveyors Level Tool with Case and Tripod * Swivel Rocking Chair * Table Lamps * Tea Cups and Kitchen Decor * Teapots and Decor * Texaco Fire Chief Hat * The California Raisins Lunchbox and Thermos * The Chartwell Collection Dinnerware * Tiny Cast Iron Skillet * Tire Starz Lighted Sign * Tote of Record Albums * Tote of Yarn * Toy Assortment * Toys and Books * Trunk * TV Stand * Ugg Boots * Umbrella, Lamp, Weights * United States Stamp Album * Upholstered Rocking Chair * Utility Wheels and Garage Assortment * Vanity Chair * Vintage Boy Scout Books and Scarfs * Vintage Boy Scout Scrapbook * Vintage High School Football Programs * Vintage Home Decor * Vintage Projector * Vintage Radio and Home Electronics * Vintage Royal Typewriter * Vintage Suitcase * Wall Decor * Wall Mirror * Washer Game Boards * White Glass Assortment * Winthrop Sewing Machine with Case * Wire Fruit Stand * Wood Army Foot Locker * Wood Bar Stool * Wood Decor Assortment * Wood Sign * Wood Stool * Wood Wall Shelf * Wood Wall-Mount Gun Rack * XBox 360 * Yard Maintenance Supplies * Yarn for Days * Youth Bicycle Gear
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.