Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Wednesday, August 26th @ 2pm - 6pm
Thursday, August 27th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, August 28th @ 9am - 6pm
1/2in Pneumatic Impact Wrench * 101 Strings Record Albums * 2 Ashtrays * 2 Cardboard Organizers * 2 Casserole Dishes * 2 Cast Iron Skillets * 2 Door Handle Sets * 2 Horse Blankets * 2 Lanterns * 2 Mailboxes * 2 McKinnon Toy Western Holster Sets * 2 Medieval Dragon Crest Banner Flags * 2 Sad Irons * 2 Sad Irons and Iron Trivet * 2 Saddle Pads * 2 Vintage Books * 2 Wine Bottle Lamps * 2 Wood Ladder Back Chairs * 2 Zippo Lighters and Case * 2- 3/8in Pneumatic Impact Wrenches * 24in Floor Squeegee * 3 Canning Jar Chicken Feeders * 3 Framed Dream Big Art * 3 Zippo Lighters * 3/8in Pneumatic Butterfly Impact Wrench * 3/8in Pneumatic Ratchet * 4 Glass Gallon Jars * 4 Zippo Lighters * 48 New 15oz Stemless Wine Glasses * 4ft Wood Ladder * 5 Table Lamps * 59 New 15oz Stemless Wine Glasses * 6 Office Chairs * 75ft HDMI Cord * Air Filters * Antique Ceramic and Glass Door Knobs * Antique Forged Iron Rush Lamp * Antique GE Desk Fan * Antique Metal Garden Gate * Antique Swivel Trivets * Arrows and Quivers * Ash Bucket with Scoops * Auto Manuals * Bank Teller Desk Screen * Baseball Glove with Ball * Basket Assortment * Beer Can Collection * Bird-X Stainless Steel Spikes * Birdcage Table Lamp * Black & Decker Electric Hedge Trimmer * Boat Oar Lamp Post * Book Assortment * Book Design Coffee Table * Book Stand with Books and Comics * Bookshelf Desk Top * Bow Saw * Box of C.C. Ponytail Hats * Box of Doilies * Box of Driftwood * Box of Empty Prince Albert Tins * Box of Mugs * Box of Office Files * Box of Vintage Keys * Brass Post Office Box Cover * Brown Glass Bottles * Bubble Grill * Bucket of Chains * Buffet Top Project * Butter Molds * Camping Supplies * Canning Jar Assortment * Carbide Light, Auto Post Light, Drill Sharpener * Carved Wood Figurine * Cassette Organizers * Cast Iron Lid * Cast Iron Square Skillet * CD Collection * CD Collection and 3 SD Cards * Ceramic Compote * Ceramic Cookie Jug * Ceramic Pitcher with Corks * Charley Weaver Battery Powered Bartender * China Bowls and Plates * Coca-Cola Glass Bottles * Colored Kitchen Glassware * Comics and 1984 Union Calendar * Corningware Handles, 10 Glass Salt Wells, Plastic Tray * Craftsman Pneumatic Sander * Crate of Record Albums * Creative Organizer * Crosscut Saw * Crystal Table Lamp * David Frye, Rich Little, W.C. Fields, The First Family Record Albums * Decorative Glass Bowls * Deer Antlers * Dehydrator * Denver Colorado Saddlery Saddle Project * Dining Chair * Display Case * Doggie Door * Door Hinges * Door Hinges and Latches * Door Knobs and Wood Utensils * Drop Leaf Dining Table * Dry Erase Calendar * DVD Collection * Easter Decorations * Eddy Arnold, Michael Todd, The Headliners Record Albums * English Saddle * Entertainment Center * Etched Kitchen Glassware * Flag Patches * Fleer, Upper Deck and Other Sports Collector Cards * Folding Metal Chair Project * Fondue Set * Football Collection * Foreign Coin Assortment * Framed Art Print * Framed Floral Art Print * Framed Landscape Art on Canvas * Framed Oil on Canvas Art * Frankie Carle, The Caravelli Orchestra, The Dave Brubeck Quartet, Calico Record Albums * Frankoma Collector Plates * Frying Pans * Gallon Glass Wine Jug * Garage Tool Assortment * Garden Tools * Gearbox with Long Shaft * Glass Ashtrays * Glass Beer Bottles * Glass Bottles * Glass Canister with Lid * Glass Cups * Glass Drink Dispenser * Glass Evian Water Bottle * Glass Gallon Wine Bottle * Glass Jar Assortment * Glass Jar with Miniatures * Glass Jar with Sewing Thread * Glass Kitchen Serving Platters * Glass Light Covers * Glass Pedestal Cake Stand * Golden Lion Wood Tennis Racquets * Green Metal Gate * Green Wall Shelf * Gumball Machine Project * Hanging Kitchen Rack * Hanging Stemware Storage Rack * Hanging Wire Fruit Basket * Heavy Duty Cable Guard Floor Ramp * Home Accessories * Home Decor Assortment * Homemade Pamphlet Display * Hong Kong Marketplace 2012 Calendar * Horn Bag and 2 Saddle Bags * Horse Collar * Huge Tarp * Iron Wagon Wheel * Iron Wheel Garden Plow * John Deere Chain Saw * John Deere Horse Drawn Plow * Johnny Cash, Best of the 70s, Frank Chackfield Record Albums * Johnny Cash, Very Best of the 70's, Golden Voices Sing, Frank Chacksfield Record Albums * Keath Barrie, Tony's Greatest Hits Record Albums * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Knives * Kitchen Plates and Decor * Kitchen Plates and Glassware * Kitchen Pottery * Kitchen Servers and Platters * Lamp Shade Assortment * Lantern Parts * Lantern Porch Light with Beveled Glass * Lapel Pins * Large Sealy Chair * Lateral File Cabinet * Lighted Globe * Magnifiers * Magnus Comics * Maple Windsor Chair * Martin Ukulele Project * Marvel "Edge of Spider-Verse" Comics * Marvel "Longshot" Comics * Marvel "Original Sins" Comics * Marvel "Spider-Man" Comics * Metal Door Lock Plates * Metal Gate * Metal Tractor Sprinkler * Metal Wall Decor * Metal Wind Mill Part * Mississippi Mud Black & Tan Beer Jugs * Monarch Suitcase * Motorized Wheel Chair * Mounted Antlers * Music, VHS Entertainment * New Commercial Entry Mat * New Garden Basket Hanger * Office Accessories * Office Desk * Oil Lamp Bottom, Vases, Basket * Old Metal Hardware * Old Wood Gate * Oriental Ginger Vase * Ottoman * Pair of Table Lamps * Paper Doll Books * Parts Organizer with Level and Pecan Picker * Passage Handle Set * Photo Frame Assortment * Pitcher and 2 Teapots * Plant Stand * Plastic Pickle Jar with Metal Cookie Cutters * Pliers and Tin Snips * Pneumatic Chipping Hammer * Pneumatic Impact Wrench * Pneumatic Straight Grinder * Political Campaign Pins * Political Postcards and Stickers * Pricing Guns * Radio Cassette Sets * Rakes * Rawlings Baseball Glove * RCA Salesman Case with Tubes * Record Albums * Red Metal Bucket * Red Metal Tractor Seat * Rolling Storage Trunk * Rolls Razor * Rotisserie Cooker * Rush Bottom Wood Chair * Saddle Rack * Schmidt Can Collection * Scrapbooking Accessories * Screwdrivers * Sears Sled * Sharp Radio and Magnavox CD Player * Shoe Stretchers * Silverplate Flatware Set with Storage Box * Singer Sewing Machine * Sled * Small Glass Bottles * Small Wood Wall Shelf * Smoking Accessories * Soda Glass Bottles * Songs of Colorado, Carmen, Frankie Carle Record Albums * Spike Jones, David Frye, Benny Hill Record Albums * Sports Memorabilia * Stamp Collection * Stanley Black, Shelley Berman Record Albums * Stanley Cup Hockey Table * Stemware * Stoplight Housing * Storage Trunk * Swivel Top Bar Stool * Tennis Ball Figurines and Home Decor * Test Oscillator * The Headliners, The Best Known Hymns, Kermit Schafer Record Albums * The Rack - All in One Gym * Token Collection * Tote of Record Albums * Twin Sheets * Ty Stuffed Monkey and Other Monkeys Collection * U-Haul Movers Wrap * Upholstered Couch * Valiant Catchers Mitt with Ball * Vanity Cabinet * Vanity Decor * Vintage Baseball Glove with Ball * Vintage Chandelier * Vintage Children’s Books * Vintage Door Knob Collection * Vintage Juicer, Oil Can and Decor * Vintage Kitchen Accessories * Vintage Lights * Vintage Metal Items * Vintage Metal Porch Mailbox * Vintage Metal Trimmed Wood Box with Prince Albert Can Collection * Vintage Razors * Vintage Science Electromagnet Project * Vintage Sears Roebuck Kitchen Canisters * Vintage Tools * Vintage Victor Cash Register * Vinyl Coated Wire Rope * W.C Fields, Rodney Dangerfield Record Albums * Wagner Cast Iron Skillet * Wall Organizer * Wall Shelf * Wall Shelf with Hooks * War Books * Weather Center * White Dinnerware * White Fine Furniture Dresser with Mirror * White Fine Furniture Tallboy Dresser * Wii and PS3 Games * Wizard of Oz Lifesize Cardboard Cutout * Wood Box * Wood Box with Croquet Mallets and Balls * Wood Boxes and Tray * Wood Bucket on Legs * Wood Chair * Wood Crate * Wood Gun Cabinet * Wood High Chair * Wood Plant Stand * Wood Rocker Project * Wood Rocking Chair Frame * Wood Sign * Wood Token Collection * Wood Tray and Butter Mold * Wood Tray with Metal Hinges * Wood Wagon Bow Quilt Rack * Wood Wall Organizer * Wood Wall Shelf * World Globe * Yard Tools
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.