Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Wednesday, October 7th @ 2pm - 6pm
Thursday, October 8th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, October 9th @ 9am - 6pm
"Aunt Betty" Bread Wrapper - Weatherford, TX c.1948 * 11 Embossed Texas License Plates * 15pc Nativity Set * 17 Sports Player Cards * 1908 Weatherford Photo and 2 Old Photos with Articles * 1923 Ladies Home Journal * 1939 Annie Oakley Decoder Ring * 2 American Maps * 2 Antique Wood Planes * 2 Autographed Kellie Pickler 8x10 Photos * 2 Bamboo Shades * 2 Bishop-Lehr Theatre Posters * 2 Boston Red Sox Pennants c.1986 * 2 Colorado Rockies Pennants * 2 Corningware 9-Cup Percolators * 2 Cotton Scale Arms * 2 Dallas Mavericks Pennants * 2 Danbury Mint Model Cars * 2 Dazey Churn Tops - 4Qt and 8Qt - No.4 and No.8 * 2 European Maps * 2 Fluted Milk Glass Bowls * 2 Glass Cookie Jars * 2 Mag-Lite Flashlights * 2 Maps * 2 Movie Reel Tins * 2 Plastic Coca-Cola Crates * 2 Plastic Coca-Cola Signs * 2 Polo Sticks from Fort Worth Polo Club * 2 Propane Bottles * 2 Small Wood Bats * 2 Sports Advertising Posters * 2 Tins with Buttons * 2 Topps Nolan Ryan Cards c.1991 * 2 Travel Bags * 2 Vintage First Aid Kits in Metal Boxes * 2 Window Shades * 2 Wood Wall Hangers * 2 Zebco 202 Rod and Reels * 2- 4ft Levels * 3 Custom Wood Bird Houses * 3 Framed Dog/Cat Art * 3 Hand Brace Drills * 3 Metal Boxes * 3 Pottery Bowls * 3 Quart Glass Milk Bottles * 3 Sports Advertising Posters * 3 Sports Pennants * 3 Steel Traps * 3 Wood Foot Stools * 4 Antique Midget Photo Postcards * 4 Autographed Sports Players Cards * 4 Cigar Tins * 4 Cookie and Cracker Tins * 4 Cotton Coin Bags * 4 Head Models with Ladies Hat * 4 Vanity Mirrors * 4 Vintage Radios * 45rpm Records * 5 Antique Cameras * 5 Hand Planes * 6 Vinyl Records * 6 Wood Butter Molds * 8 Spinning Reels and 2 Fly Reels * Advertising Fan from Weatherford, TX * Advertising Needle Books * Alarm Bell Collection * AM Short Wave Radio Kit * Antique Beaded Coin Purses * Antique Car Owner's Manuals * Antique Cherry Pitter and Kitchen Accessories * Antique Civil War Uniform Rank Stripes Chevrons * Antique Corn Dryer, Gloves, Canteen and Folding Shovel * Antique Doll Assortment * Antique Erector Set Pieces or Train Track Accessories * Antique Fashion Jewelry Assortment * Antique Floor Lamp * Antique Forged Metal Tool * Antique Hand Tools * Antique Jewelry and Buttons in Case * Antique Ladies Shoes * Antique Little Leather Books * Antique M.Hohner Auto Valve Harp Harmonica * Antique Phonograph Cylinders * Antique Political Buttons and Ribbons in Case * Antique Political Buttons in Case * Antique Pottery/Stoneware Pitchers * Antique Railroad Wrench * Antique Razors and Barber Accessories * Antique Remington Typewriter * Antique Wood Planes * Antique Wood Telephone Housing * Artificial Fruit * Artist Brushes and Pens * Ashtray Collection * Autographed Brad Paisley Tickets * Automotive Emblems * Axe and Hatchet Heads * Bakelite Dresser Accessories * Bakelite Hooks and Letter Opener Collection * Bakeware * Bamboo Umbrella Holder * Basket Assortment * Bell System Hand Brace and Rivet Setters * Bible Box and Decor * Bicycle Seat and Sports Accessories * Big Chief Tablet * Big Mouth Billy Bass and Parrot * Binoculars and Photo Albums * Bird and Egg Decorations * Black & Decker 3/8in VSR Drill * Blood Pressure Kit * Blue and Brown Glass Bottle Collection * Blue China Assortment - Homer Laughlin and Buffalo * Boat Anchor * Book Assortment * Book Shelf * Bookend Collection * Bookends and Dog Decor * Bookends and Home Accessories * Bookshelf * Boston Celtics 1987 Flag, Boston Red Sox Pennant * Bottle Opener Collection * Brass and Copper Kettles and Pitcher * Brass Door Knocker and Miniature Figurines * Buddy L Coca-Cola Toy Truck * Burlap Sack * Butler Call Bell * Butter Mold Collection * Butter Molds and Ice Buckets * Button Press * Buttons and Thread * Calico Tea Set * Camera Film and Flash Bulbs * Camera Lenses * Camera Tripod * Candle Wax Warmers * Candlewick Trays and Vintage Home Accessories * Canning Jar Lids * Canning Jars and Canisters * Cap Assortment * Card Game Table Mat * Cardboard Coca-Cola Tray * Carved Wood Nativity Figurines with Basket * Cast Iron Bookends * Cast Iron Trivets * Cast Iron Trivets and Decor * Celluloid Doll and Friends * Chicken Decor * Chicken Feeder & Waterer * Children’s Book Assortment * Chinese Checkers and Chow Crown Game * Christmas Decorations * Cinch and Stirrups * Civil Defense Cardboard Sign * Clip-On Earring Assortment * Co-Axial Cable * Coca-Cola Anniversary Clock * Coca-Cola Bopping Bottle * Coca-Cola Ephemera * Coca-Cola Jacket * Coca-Cola Lap Tray * Coca-Cola Patches, Texaco Mileage Calculator and Shopwell Sign * Coca-Cola Plastic Shelf * Coca-Cola Serving Tray * Coca-Cola Tin Advertising Sign * Colored Glass Bowls and Keepsake Boxes * Confederate Currency and Montgomery Ward Refund Check * Conoco Road Map Collection * Cool Old Brochures, Manuals and Ephemera * Craft Supplies * Craftsman 3-1/2in Table Vise * Cups, Saucers and Teapots * Custom Bird House * Custom Wood Bird House * Custom Wood Tray * Dazey Mechanical Butter Churn * Decorative Coffee Cups * Dionne Quintuplets Cup, Plate & Bowl * Domino Sets * Double Decker London Bus Model * Dr. Pepper Crate * Draft Beer Pulls and Can Opener * Drafting Tool Sets * Drawer Knobs and Pulls * DVD Collection * Early Brass Trimmed 2ft Wood Level * Electric Cart * Electronics Cord Assortment * Enamelware Pans * Enginemans Time Books and Other Railroad Books * Ephemera Assortment * Erector Set Pieces * Ertl Metal Coca-Cola Toy Truck * Ertl Texaco Coin Bank * Fabric, Buttons and Thread * Fashion Jewelry Assortment * Fashion Rings * Fiestaware * Fishing Reels * Fishing Tackle * Flagpole Base * Folding Two-Wheel Hand Truck * Football Player Cards and Photos * Foreign Coins and Novelty Dollars * Framed Art Print - Jane Hoyt and Extra Frame * Framed Wall Mirror * Frank Reade Library Pamphlet * Frankoma Bowls and Collector Plates * Fruit Label Postcards * Garage Assortment * Glass Bottle Stopper Collection * Glass Canisters * Glass Canisters and Vases * Glass Canning Jar Lids * Glass Canning Jars * Glass Cookie Jar with Miniatures Assortment * Glass Drinkware Collection * Glass Eyeballs and Vintage Item Assortment * Glass Jar with Thread Assortment * Glass Jars and Bottles * Glass Kitchen Accessories * Glass Vase Collection * Golf Ball and Tee Collection * Gooseneck Trailer * Gumball Machine * Hammer Collection * Hammers, Hatchets and Skive * Hand Drills and Bits * Hand Saw Sharpening Vises * Hand Tool and Socket Assortment * Handmade Thrown Pot and Stoneware Mug * Hasbro Amaze-A-Matics Car * Hay Knife * Heart-Shaped Wood Side Table * Hobnail Glass Table Lamp * Home Accessories Assortment * Home Decor Assortment * Home Electronics Assortment * Ice Chest and Folding Camp Chair * Ice Cream Containers and Cigar Bands * Idaho License Plates and Travel Guides * Implement Chain Pieces * Industrial Gage Assortment * Industrial Nameplates in Case * Industrial Scale and Gauges * Iron Trivet, Polished Rocks and More * Jars with Polished Rocks, Leather, and Miniatures * Juicer, Grill and Cookbook * Kansas Flag 3x5 * Kariola * Keepsake and File Boxes * Ken Schrader Autograph on First Texas Motor Speedway Ticket * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Canister Set * Kitchen Decor Assortment * Kitchen Enamelware and Accessories * Ladies Belts and Recorder * Lantern Globes * Large Plaster Wall Decoration * Large Wood Frame * Leaf Mulcher Project * Lenox Desktop Paperweights * License Plate Collection * Lightning Rod * Lion Coffee Paper Toy * Lledo Die-Cast Horse and Buggy Model c.1983 * Locomotive and Railroad Books * Magic Set * Map of London * Map of Massachusetts Bay * Maps and Travel Guides * Material Assortment * Meakin Dinnerware * Metal Checkerboard * Metal Clothes Rack * Metal Decor Assortment * Metal Erector Set * Metal Lamp on Wood Tripod * Metal Rings * Metal Seed Plates * Metal Shelf * Metal Tool Box with Hardware Assortment and Electric Burner * Metal Tool Box with Socket Assortment * Metal Tool Box with Tool Assortment * Metal Toy Buildings * Microphone and Office Accessories * Milk Glass Collection * Mineral Wells Baker Hotel and Levi's Postcards * Miniature Toy Assortment * Mittens and Cap * Model Power HO Scale Pacific Steam Locomotive B&O Railroad * Movie Poster - The Giant * Movie Theatre Playbill * Nascar Ephemera * Necktie Collection * No Clue - Maybe an Aggie Putter * Oak Flyer Wood Scooter * Office Assortment and Beware of Dog Sign * Office Supplies * Office Supplies and Accessories * Old Book * Old Farmer's Almanacs * Old Journals * Old Photo Collection * Old School Camera Collection * Old Stamps and Ephemera * Old Texas Postcard Collection * Old West Magazines * Old West Postcards * Older School Cameras * Oriental Book Cover and Table Linen * Original Coca-Cola Carrier with Bottles * Padlock Assortment * Pair of Grape Design Milk Glass Candle Holders * Pair of Hobnail Glass Table Lamps * Pair of Table Lamps * Pantry Organizers *Patriotic American Items * Patriotic Decorations * Perfection No.525M Stove * Photo Frame Display Easels * Pillar Plant Stand * Pint Glass Milk Bottles with Wire Crate * Pitcher, 3 Gold Candlewick Trays, Fenton Aqua Hobnail Candle Holder and Apothecary Jar. * Pitchforks and New Shovel * Plexiglass Case * Pocket Watch and Wristwatch Collection * Pollyanna Game * Pool Stick * Pottery Jug * Presidents Cards * Propane Bottle * Quilts, Blanket and Table Cloth * Railroad Advertising 1902 Calendar * Randy White Autographed Photo * Readrite Service Test Oscillator * Red, White and Blue Banner * Retro Glass Kitchen Accessories * Ridgid 18in Pipe Wrench, Bow Saw and Drill * Right Angle Electric Grinder * Rock and Sand Collection * Rock and Shell Collection * Rock Collection * Rocking Footstool * Rolling Adjustable Clothes Rack * Rolling Kitchen Cart * Rope * Rosaries and Cross Pendants * Ruby Red Glass Drinkware * Rusty Field Finds * Salt & Pepper Shakers * Scale Weights in Wood Drawer * Scissors and Shoehorns Collection * Seashell and Rock Collection * Seashell Collection * Set of 6 Child's Blue Willow Cups and Saucers * Set of Leather Horse Harnesses * Sewing Accessories * Sewing Accessories with Wood Tray * Sharpening Stones and Pen Knives * Shawnee Pottery Set * Shirley Temple Dolls * Shutters * Silverplate Flatware Assortment * Sky Pilot Model Helicopter * Small Bookshelf * Small Chest of Drawers * Small Doll Collection * Small Glass Bottle Collection * Small Hand Plane Collection * Small Kitchen Tin Collection * Small Wood Printers Tray * Small Wood Shelf * Snuff Jar Lids * Soft Case for Rifle * Souvenir Baseball Caps and Bicycle Helmet * Spectrum Pennsy Pacific Locomotive Model * Splash Pool * Sporting Goods Assortment * Sports Advertising, Ephemera and Postcards * Stained Glass Color Wheel and Metal Arrow Frame * Star Trek and Marvel Magazines * Steer Horns * Straw Cowboy Hat * String Tags * Table Linen Assortment * Tacklebox with Lures and Tackle * Tally Cards * Technokid Erector Set * Tent Poles * Test Gage 30psi * Texaco Die-Cast Metal Coin Bank * Texaco Die-Cast Metal Coin Bank c.1987 * Texas Rangers Tickets and Tim McGraw/Faith Hill Party Pass * The Boys Star Library Pamphlet * The Dare Hemoglobinometer * Thrift Store Assortment * Tiny Doll Collection * Tire Chains * Toy Cars * Trash Bags - 64 Gallon * Travel Bags and Hangers * Travel Bags and Wallets * Travel Guides and Bookends * Ty Bear and Friend * U.S. Navy War Photographs * Uncut Dollar Bill Collectors Set * Vanity Accessories * Vintage Ashtrays and Pipe * Vintage Admiral Electric Clock Radio * Vintage Aluminum Tea Kettle * Vintage Auto Parts * Vintage Bakelite Plastic Vanity Accessories * Vintage Bingo Game * Vintage Book and Ephemera * Vintage Book Assortment * Vintage Books * Vintage Camera Collection * Vintage Can Labels * Vintage Canning Jars and Kitchen Accessories * Vintage Children’s Books * Vintage Coca-Cola Bottle Carrier * Vintage Coffee Kettles and Percolators * Vintage Cosco Kitchen Stool * Vintage Doilies and Friends * Vintage Ephemera Collection * Vintage Erector Set * Vintage Eyewear * Vintage Fabric Tufter * Vintage Fashion Jewelry Collection * Vintage Game Assortment * Vintage Grinder, Tub Leg and Door Knob * Vintage Hand Tools * Vintage Hand-Carved Wood Duck Figurines * Vintage Hardware and Ice Shaver * Vintage Home Decor * Vintage Hymnals * Vintage Hymnals and Songbooks * Vintage Keg Spigots, Music Holders and More * Vintage Kitchen Accessories * Vintage Kitchen Stool * Vintage Metal Train Cars * Vintage Metal TV Trays * Vintage Office Accessories * Vintage Piano Music * Vintage Playing Cards and Checkers * Vintage Pliers and Wood Box * Vintage Postcard Collection * Vintage Radio and Pilot Headphones * Vintage Razors and Straight Razors * Vintage Rotary Dial Desk Telephone * Vintage Sheet Music * Vintage Tool Assortment * Vintage Torch and Valve * Vintage Toy Assortment * Vintage Toy Microscope and Chemistry Set * Vintage Valentine Cards and Postcards * Vintage Vanity Accessories * Vintage Wood Spools * Walking Cane Collection * War Ration Book Collection * Warped Metal Wheel Handle * Well Rope * Western Saddle * Westminster Flag * Wide Awake Library Pamphlet * Winter Scarves and Headwear * Wood Box * Wood Cigar Boxes * Wood Crate * Wood Doll Crib * Wood Plane Collection * Wood Pole with Hook * Wood Produce Box * Wood Shoe Stretchers * Wood Side Table * Wood Tea Box * Wood Telephone Housing, Scale Pan and Home Decor * Wood Trays and Boxes * Wool Blanket * Writing Pen Collection * WWII Spats
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.