Parker County Surplus Auction
Monday, November 2nd @ 10:00am
Monday, October 26th - Friday, October 30th - By Appointment Only with [email protected] 817-598-6140
Tuesday, November 3rd - Friday, November 6th - By Appointment Only with [email protected] 817-598-6140 - ONLY with a PAID invoice.
14K WHITE GOLD WEDDING RING, 10K WHITE GOLD 1 STONE RING, 10K GOLD BURGANDY STONE RING, 10K PURPLE STONE RING, 10K MULTI STONE RING, CLEAR STONE STUD EARRINGS, 12OZ 925 MULTI STONE BRACELET * 16 GIG APPLE IPAD * 19 DOUBLE TAHOE SEATS, 25 SINGLE TAHOE SEATS, 2 CENTER CONSOLES, VARIOUS YEAR MODELS AND COLORS * 2 GREY METAL CABINETS * 2 METAL CENTER CONSOLES, IN-CAR COMPUTER DOCKING STATIONS, 2 BOXES OF WIRES & PARTS, CAGES, TAHOE BACK HATCH, 7 LIGHT BARS, 2 PUSH GUARDS, TAHOE BUMPER, PLASTIC BACK SEATS * 2 MONITORS, BOX OF KEYBOARDS AND MOUSES, HP DESKJET 710C PRINTER, HP DESKJET 940C PRINTER * 2006 FORD VAN * 2007 FORD EXPEDITION * 2007 FORD F-150 * 2012 CHEVY TAHOE * 2014 CHEVY TAHOE * 3 DOCKING STATIONS & DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER * 3 FOUR DRAWER FILING CABINETS-LETTER SIZE * 3 MONITORS, FUJITSU SCANNER FI5530C, FUJISU SCANNER FI4530C * 3 TWO DRAWER FILING CABINETS-LETTER SIZE * 4 ROLLING BAGS * 8 COMPUTER TOWERS & 3 FIJUTSU FI 5330C2 SCANNERS * 8 COMPUTER TOWERS, 2 ZEBRA THERMAL PRINTERS, HP DESKJET 6940 PRINTER * 8 COMPUTER TOWERS, CANNON IMAGECLASS D550 COPY/SCANNER, BROTHER INTELIFAX 4750E * 8 COMPUTER TOWERS, HP LASERJET 4200N PRINTER, HP LASERJET PRO 400 COLOR PRINTER * 9 COMPUTER TOWERS, HP LASERJET 600 M60 PRINTER, BROTHER INTELIFAX 2820 * AZIA HOME THEATER SOUND SYSTEM/SPEAKERS (MAY NOT BE A FULL SYUSTEM) * BOOKSHELF, HUTCH TOP, TALL BLACK SHELF ON WHEELS, BROTHER INTELIFAX 4100E, BROTHER INTELIFAX 1270, FELLOWS COMPUTER STAND/ORGANIZER * COLLECTIBLE NEWSPAPERS FROM FORT WORTH STAR TELEGRAM & FORT WORTH PRESS DATING NOVEMBER 1963 – JULY 1969, VINTAGE BOX OF FAMILY MOMENTOS, CAMERA, 3 BELT BUCKLES, MAGNIFYING GLASS, AND MISC LOT OF POCKET KNIVES * CONFERENCE TABLE * DESK * DRONE BATTERY AND CABLE * DVR SURVEYLANCE SYSTEM * EASTON BASEBALL BAT * GREEN XTRAN 60 BIKE * HOLSTER * HONDA PRESSURE WASHER 2600 PSI * HP LAPTOP PAVILLION ENTERTAINMENT PC * KENWOOD CAR STERO, 2 BOSS CAR STEREOS, CAR STEREO, MONEY BOX W/KEYS * LAPTOPS * MARGARITAVILLE BIKE * METAL DESK * MISC LOT OF CLOTHING, SIZE MEDIUMS, BRANDS: WET SEAL, ALI & KRIS, ZCO JEANS-SIZE 9 & ULTRA FLIRT) AND SHOES SIZE 8 * MISC LOT OF OFFICE SUPPLIES, CURTAIN & CURTAIN ROD, 2 CISCO 7941 PHONES, 2 DRAWER FILING CABINET, 2 ITHACA SERIES 90 PRINTERS, SCANMAKER 4800 SCANNER, HP OFFCEJET PRO 6230 * MISC. LOT OF MOTOROLA HANDHELD RADIOS & RADIO CLIPS * MISC. LOT OF OFFICE CHAIRS * MISC. LOT OF OFFICE CHAIRS AND DESK WITH LEFT RETURN * MISC. LOT OF PICTURES, VARIOUS ARTISTS * MISC. LOT OF ROLLING OFFICE CHAIRS * MISC. LOT OF SERVERS * MISC. LOT OF SERVERS AND PORTS, HP LASERJET1300 PRINTER, HP LASERJET 1300N PRINTER * MISC. LOT OF SERVERS, BROTHER INTELIFAX * PEAVEY SPEAKER * PHILIPS TV, EMERSON TV/VCR W/REMOTES, HP OFFICEJET PRO 8100 PRINTER * RCA RADIO AND SPEAKERS * ROBO REC 3610 CRIMPING TOOL W/CASE AND DIES, LITHIUM ION BATTERY, CHARGER AND POWER CORD * ROLLING WOODEN CABINET * ROPING BAG, CIGAR HUMIDOR, & LEATHER PUNCH PLIERS * SCREEN PROJECTOR * SHREDDER, HP COLOR LASERJET PRO M452DN PRINTER * SPLICER, BINOCULARS, GARMIN GPS COLLECTOR’S COINS * TWO DRAWER FILING CABINET-LETTER SIZE & THREE DRAWER CABINET W/WHEELS * WILSON ULTRA DRIVER, PINK HEART PURSE, GARMIN GPS W/CASE, LEATHERMAN SIDEKICK MULTI TOOL, TEXAS INSTRUMENT CALCULATOR, STETHOSCOPE, SCREW DRIVER SET * WOODEN BOOKCASE * WOODEN DESK * WOODEN ROLLING CART, 3 OFFICE CHAIRS * WOODEN ROLLING CART, ITHACA SERIS 90 PRINTER, BROTHER INTELIFAX 1270, VIDEO CAMERA MONITOR * WOODEN SHELF
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: Property is located at various locations in Parker County, Texas. PREVIEW TIMES ARE REGULATED BY THE PARKER COUNTY AUCTION REPRESENTATIVE, AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE PREVIEW PER ADDRESS WHERE THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED. Preview Dates, Times, and Locations are listed in the item description.
* PICK UP TIMES / REMOVAL TERMS: By APPOINTMENT ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS! Pickups must be scheduled with Parker County by the winning bidder, 24 hours in advance of pickup, and after payment has been received by Texas Auction & Realty. The bottom line: NO APPOINTMENT, NO PICKUP, STRICTLY ENFORCED. Contact Sabrina at (817) 598-6140 to schedule your removal appointment. Removal appointments will be scheduled Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm, excluding holidays. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SATURDAY OR SUNDAY REMOVAL.
WINNING BIDDERS MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE INVOICE AND VALID IDENTIFICATION TO PICK UP ITEMS!! If someone other than the winning bidder will be picking up the merchandise, please send a copy of winning bidders ID and a letter or permission stating that they can pick up the merchandise. The person picking up the merchandise will be required to show identification, copies will be made and retained by Parker County.
Parker County DOES NOT provide transportation, rigging, or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, rigging, or hauling is the buyers responsibility.
Unclaimed Items: The ownership of any and all merchandise not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the ownership of Parker County.
* DYNAMIC CLOSING/TIME LEFT: If a bid is entered within the last fifteen minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by ten minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Dynamic Closing will continue until no bids are placed within 10 minutes.
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Parker County are not responsible for accidents.
1. PAYMENT: Upon receipt of Invoice.
2. All items must be paid for in full upon receipt of invoice, and not later than 48 hours after invoice is sent through Texas Auction & Realty.
3. A 10% buyer fee will be added to high bid at invoice, and become the contract sales price.
4. Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form with Texas Auction & Realty. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
5. All items sold As-Is, Where Is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are final. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the Bidder/Purchasers sole responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisfied as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc., was provided by Parker County and is believed to be correct, however, Parker County nor the Auction Company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Bidders must rely solely on their own inspection as to the accuracy of the photographs or other information provided.
(d) failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
6. All Bids Are A Binding Contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidders who fail to perform within these terms will be sent, via Certified Mail a duplicate invoice, a copy of these terms, and their account will be closed at Texas Auction & Realty, and damages may be sought for non-performance.
7. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, nor Auction Company are responsible for the items.
8. Items subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing.
9. Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
(a) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
(b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
(c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
(d) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
10. In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Auction Company reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
11. Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc.) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, Auction Company, and Staff are NOT available for load out.