Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Wednesday, December 2nd @ 2pm - 5pm
Thursday, December 3rd @ 9am - 5pm
Friday, December 4th @ 9am - 5pm
1918 Fabric Map of Some North Texas Counties * 1998 Map of the City of Willow Park, TX * 2 Chicken Feeders * 2 Coca-Cola Trays * 2 Cot Frames * 2 Decorative Bowls * 2 Disc Scooters * 2 Dolls * 2 Feed Buckets * 2 Metal Bar Stools * 2 Metal Crosses * 2 Metal Pails * 2 Metal Patio Chairs * 2 Oriental Umbrellas * 2 Pair Flip-Flops * 2 Pecan Crackers * 2 Pecan Pickers * 2 Scrapbooks * 2 Scrapbooks with Vintage Newspaper Clippings * 2 Scrapbooks with Vintage Postcards * 2 Small Wood Folding Doll Chairs * 2 Star Trek Figurines * 2 Star Wars Figurines * 2 Star Wars Magazines * 2 Swings * 2 Table Lamps * 2 Teapots. * 2 Throw Blankets * 2 Tin Signs * 2 Vintage Suitcases * 2 Wall Clocks * 2 Wildlife Art Prints * 2 Wood Folding Chairs * 2 Wool Blankets * 2-Drawer Night Stand * 3 Fisher Price Bears * 3 Framed Vintage Advertisements * 3 Jewelry Boxes * 3 Lawn Sprinklers * 3 Metal Pails * 3 Metal Plant Stands * 3 Metal Pots * 3 Star Trek Figurines * 3 Vintage Rotary Desk Phones * 3 Wigs * 3 Wire Baskets * 3-D Posters * 3pc Carving Knife Set * 4 Acreage Calculation Grids * 4 Embroidered Table Cloths * 4 Tiffany Style Lamp Shades * 8-Track and Cassette Tapes * Air Bladder * Aiwa Portable Stereo * Arkansas Flag * Avon Bottle Collection * Basket with Doll and Toys * Baskets * Batman Figurines * Board Sign * Bottle and Tin Collection * Breaking Bad DVDs and Figurine * Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor * Camping Accessories * Candles and Home Accessories * Cassett Tape Storage * Cassette Tape Player and Home Electronics * Cassette Tapes * Cassette Tapes with Cases * Cat and Fish Decor * Cat Decor * CD and Cassette Collection * CD Collection * Ceramic Cat Figurines * Chainsaw * Charging Station Kit * Christmas Decorations * Christmas Record Albums * Christmas Stocking and Blanket * Clay Planter * Clock Radio and VHS Tapes * Clothes Rack * Coca-Cola Clock * Coca-Cola Collectibles * Coca-Cola Hot Dog Steamer * Coconut Art and Home Accessories * Coleman Propane Grill * Colorado Flag * Comic Trading Cards in Notebook * Cookie Cutters * Cookie Jars and Sugar Bowl * Corvette Tin Sign * Creamer Collection * Croquet Mallets * Croquet Set * Darren Daulton and Alien Figurines * Decorative Peacock Plates * Decorative Table Decor * Desk Lamp * Desk Organizer * Dinnerware Assortment * Doll Chair * Drink Dispenser and Milk Can Tin * Dry Erase Board Cabinet * Duck Cookie Jar * DVD Collection * Elvis and Marily Tin Signs * Enamelware Roaster * Fashion Earrings * Fashion Eyewear and Cases * Fashion Jewelry Assortment * Fashion Jewelry Pins * Feed Scoop and Rusty Decor * Figurine Assortment * Flag Display * Flash Cards and Card Games * Flat Panel TV Wall Mount * Folding Camp Lounger * Foot Stool * Football Fan Accessories * Fossil Tin and Kitchen Accessories * Framed 3D Thai Fabric Art * Framed Bevel Mirror * Framed Landscape Art Print - A Quiet Harbor * Framed Limited Edition Art Print - "Remember" * Garage Assortment * Garden Buggy * Golf Ball Retrievers * Graco High Chair * Greeting Card Assortment * Guitar Hero Game * Halloween Decorations * Hammer Collection * Handbags * Hanging Basket * Hardware Organizer * Henckel's 12in Santoku Knife * Home Accessories * Home Decor Assortment * Home Electronics Assortment * Homemade Antique Pachisi Board * Hot Wheels / Matchbox Cars * Hull and Other Kitchen Accessories * Hunting Knife * Iron Plant Stand * Iron Stand * John Deere Plates and More * Keyboard and Jeweled Mouse * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen and Pet Accessories * Kitchen Appliances and Roasting Pan * Kitchen Crock * Kitchen Glassware * Kitchen Plasticware * Kitchen Serving Plates * Knee Board * Knight in Shining Armor * Laminated Map of Palo Pinto County * Large Iron Plant Hangar * Lawn Sprinkler Collection * Letter Craft Accessories * Lighted Nativity Scene * Lighthouse Figurines * Lodge 5SK Skillet and 90G Griddle * Lodge 8SK Cast Iron Skillet and Griddle * Lunchbox and Toy Assortment * Mantle Clock * Mapex Drum * Marley Bluetooth Speaker * Metal Can with Lid * Metal Cross * Metal Decor Assortment * Metal Kitchen Chair * Metal Stove Base * Metal Tacklebox * Metal Wall Decor * Metal Warning Sign * Metal Western Curtain Rods * Metal Yard Art * Milk Can * Mini-Blind * Miniature Dolls and Home Decor Assortment * Model Cars * Mop Bucket and Wringer * Necklaces and Dresser Accessories * Nintendo DS Games and Controllers * Octagon Side Table * Office Desk Accessories * Pair of Cement Frogs * Pair of Water Skis * Paper Map of Coleman County Texas * Paper Map of Comanche County * Paper Map of Parker County Texas * Peavy Raptor Electric Guitar * Pet Taxi * Photo Frames * Photo Frames and Doily * Photo Frames and Key Decor * Plastic Dinnerware * Play-Doh * Playstation Game * Porcelain Doll * Portable Fan * Portable Home Electronics Assortment * Postcards * Pressure Washer Sprayer * Presto 6qt Pressure Cooker * Propane Bottle * Propane Stove * Propane Torch Kit * PS2 Game and Controller * Purses and Handbags * PVC Roping Dummy * Queen and Van Halen Albums * Radio Flyer Wagon Project * Record Albums * Retro Table Lamp * Ripstick * Rodeo Flag * Rolling Side Table * Round Lighted Photo Frame * Round Metal Side Table * Roy Rogers Collectibles and More * Sachs-Dolmar 114 Chainsaw * Salt and Pepper Shaker Collection * Saw Assortment * Scrapbooks with Newspaper Clippings * Sewing Thread Wall Organizer * Shark Steam Iron * Signs and Desk Accessories * Singer Buttonholer * Singing Machine * Small Bookshelf * Soft Gun Case * Soil Survey Books of Parker, Palo Pinto, Hood, Sommervell Counties * Sporting Goods * Sports Jersey Shadow Box * Star Trek Case, Blu-Ray Discs and Blank CDs * Star Trek DVD Set * Star Trek Figurines * Star Trek Glasses * Stemware * Stihl Chainsaw Case * Stoneware Candle Holder and Silk Pillow Shams * Stoneware Corner Shelf * Tennis Court Sign * Tennis Player Accessories * Texas Ranger Wagon * Texas Rangers Print on Canvas * Theatre Quality Renaissance Costume * Theatre Quality Renaissance Costume, Sword and Accessories * Thrift Store Assortment * Time-Life Books - The American Indians * Tom Anderson Knife * Tony Hawk Skateboard * Toolbox with Hand Tools * Toy Assortment * Toy Bows and Arrows * Toy Car Collection * Toy Train and Track * Toy Vendor Cart * Travel Putter * Tubing * U.S. Flag and Accessories * Umbrella Stand * University of Texas Collectibles * Vanity Accessories * VHS Tapes * VHS,CD,DVD Assortment * Vintage Croquet Set * Vintage Game Box, Cassettes, Disco Mirror Project and Tin Film Cans * Vintage Hose Reel * Vintage Linen Assortment * Vintage Magazines * Vintage Signs and Ephemera * Vintage Star Trek Toy * Vintage Storage Chest * Vintage Vacuum Cleaner and Sweeper * Vintage Vanity Accessories * Wagon * Wagon Project * Wall Decor * Wall Decor Assortment * Wall Shelf / Hat Rack * Watches, Bands and Sunglasses * Wearever Cookware * Western Flyer Wagon * Wii Game Accessories * Wine Cooler * Wood Ammo Box * Wood and Iron Coat Rack * Wood and Metal Wall Shelf * Wood Baseball Bats * Wood CD Storage and Dispenser * Wood Desk Organizer * Wood Fruit Crate * Wood Manger * Wood Plant Stand * Wood Telephone Table * Xbox Games and Controllers * Yard Tool Cart
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.