Springtown Estate Auction
By appointment with David @ 817-657-6584
Onsite at the Estate in Springtown
Friday, December 18th @ 10am-5pm
Saturday, December 19th @ 10am-5pm
12 Piece Gardening/Yard Implements * 13.8 VDC Regulated Power Supply - Pyramid Brand * 16 Cans Assorted Aerosol Spray Paints * 18in Crimping Tool for Aircraft Cable * 2 Vintage Embossed Ceiling Tiles Made into Wall Art * 2-Drawer File Cabinet * 21in TroyBilt Self-Propelled Lawnmower * 24ft Aluminum Extension Ladder * 24in Bolt Cutters * 3/4in Conduit Bender with 5ft Handle * 3/8in Binder Chain * 30+ Cans of Cat Food and Shreds * 38in Samsung Smart TV * 39 Baseballs * 3M 77 Super Adhesive * 45-rpm Records * 5-Drawer File Cabinet * 55" Samsung Smart TV * 6 Silver Spoons * 8 Self Help Books * Acoustic Foam Material * Acoustic Treatment Panels * Adjustable Desk Chair * AIWA 5-Disc CD Player/Changer * AKG P170 Condenser Mics - Matched Pair * Antique and Vintage Glass Items * Antique Table * Antique Wood Building Blocks Set with Wood Box * AR Technologies Active Direct Box * Articulating Work/Drawing Light * Assorted Audio/Video Cables * Assorted Incandescent Light Bulbs * Assorted Lawn Sprinklers * Assorted Plumbing Parts * Assorted Screws and Nails * Assorted Stone Products * Atlas 6 hole Mic Holder On a Tripod Stand * Audio CDs - Set of 13 Christian and Soundtracks * Audio CDs - Set of 13 Jazz, Big Band, Americana, Standards * Audio CDs - Set of 13, Pink Floyd, Prog Rock, New Wave and Folk * Audio CDs - Set of 15 Mixed, Santana, ZZ Top, 70s-80s, Rockabilly, SRV * Audio CDs - Set of 15, Eric Clapton, Hard Rock, Southern Rock * Audio CDs - Set of 16 World Music, Caliente, Classical * Audio Technica Clip-On Condenser Mic * Audio Technica PRO 49Q Podium Condenser Mic * Audio Technica, Podium or Talkback Mic, Model AT808G * Automotive Creeper * Automotive Emergency Air Compressor * Baking Tins, Griddle with Handle, Stew Pot * Barbecue Tool Set * Bath Decor * Bath Linens * Bernz-O-Matic Torch * Bibles and Christian Related Books * Black & Decker 18" Electric Hedge Trimmer * Blank Media * Blank VHS Tapes 120-minute x 3 * Boston Acoustics Tabletop AM-FM Radio * Brooms and Mops * Cable Type Hand Winch * Candles * Cargo Brand Chest of Drawers * Carry-On Brand Utility Trailer * Cassette Tapes in Jewel Cases * Cast Iron Bean Pot * Child's Table and Chair * Chip Tray and Dip Bowl Set – Pottery * Christmas Poster, "It's a Wonderful Life" Framed Print * Clay-Shoot Target Flinger * Coffee Cans with Assorted Nails * Collection of 15 LP Record Albums * Complete Tabletop Drafting Set * Computer or Audio Workstation Desk * Conservative Books * Craftsman Two-Part Rollaway Tool Chest * Crossman Pellet Gun - Model C01K77X * Custom Constructed Entertainment Center * Custom Crafted 4-Gun Rack * Dearborn Gas Heater - 4 Radiant * Dearborn Natural Gas Heater - 6 Radiant * Desk Lamp with Power Outlet * Double-Head Axe, Splitting Maul, and Pick with Broken Handle *. Drape Panels and 3 Rods * DVD Movies - Set of 8 * Dykes Automobile and Gasoline Engine Encyclopedia * Early American Dining Table - Solid Oak * Electrical Construction Pole * End Table with Glass Top * Eric Clapton Original Crossroads (4) CD Collection * Extension Cord * Fender Rumble 100 Bass Guitar Amplifier * Figurines * Fire Extinguisher * Fire Sprinkler Collection * First Aid Kit Supplies * Flowerpots and Ornamental Vintage Terra-Cotta Style Potholder * Folding Table * Four 10ft Lengths of Rare 2.5" PVC Schedule 40 * Four Blinkly Lights with Magnet on Back * Four Flags * Four Slot Pop-Up Toaster * Frigidaire 26-cu. Ft. side-by-side Refrigerator * Frigidaire Brand Deep Freeze * Frigidaire Branded Front-Load Washer/Dryer Set * Full-Sized Gun Safe * Furman Multi-Stage Surge Protector/Voltage Regular * Gas-Powered Roto-Tiller * Golden Book 1960 Children's Encyclopedia Set * Golden Book Set of 4 World Atlas Set – 1960 * Granite Counter-Top Material * Hamilton Beach "Flexi Brew" Coffee Maker * Hand Mixer * Hand-Cranked Fertilizer Spreader * Hard-Shell Equipment Case with Rollers * Hardcover Books * Heavy Duty Household Stepladder * Hedge Clippers * High Quality Adjustable Music Stand * Hitachi 10in Table Saw * InFocus Projector * Iron and Adjustable Ironing Board * John Deere Style Traveling Lawn Sprinkler * Joint Compound, Foam Sealant, Household Foggers * Junk Drawer Bonanza * King Mattress and Foundation * Kitchen Wares * Kohler Generator * LARGE Badger Fire Extinguisher * Large Mayo Sofa & Ottoman * Leather Fire Boots * Lifetime Brand table * Lufkin 100ft Steel Tape * M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8R Digital Audio Interface * Mackie ProDX8 Bluetooth Mixer * Mag-Safe 1 Style Chargers for Apple MacBook * MANY Electrical Parts * Masonry Tools * Metal Desk * Metal-Wire Shelving Unit with Adjustable Shelves * Miscellaneous Bed Linens * Miscellaneous Cups, Bud Vase, Decor Items * Miscellaneous Pieces of Metal Conduit and PVC * Mixing Bowls, 1-Gallon Vintage Crock, and 4pc Serving Spoons * Natural Gas Bath Heater * Nine Plastic Tumblers, One Insulated Bottle, 1 Cocktail Glass * Office Desk Supplies * Office Supplies * One 3/4in x 100ft HD garden hose * One 3/8in x 25ft Binder Chain * One 5-Gallon Gasoline Container * One 8" x 8" casserole dish with lid, One 2.75 quart casserole/storage with lid., two, 3-cup with lids, One round 1.75 quart bowl no lid. One round 2-cup bowl with no lid. Total of 6 glass pieces. All Pyrex. * One Bottle Jack * One Electric Space Heater * One Frisbee, A Stadium Cushion, and Set of Colorful Golf Balls * One Full Sized and One Junior Cross-Cut Saw * One Pair Adult Crutches * One Sheet 4ft x 8ft of OSB Sheathing * Painter Supplies * Pair of Audio Technica Large Diaphragm Condenser Mics AT2020 * Parlor Games - Scrabble, Yahtzee, and Chicken-Foot Dominoes * Partial Containers of Automotive Related * Partial Containers of Pesticides * Partial Rolls of Roofing Felt and Poultry Wire * Partial Rolls of Solid and Stranded Electrical Wire * Picture Frames * Plano "Gun Guard" Travel Case for Long Guns * Plush Patterned Area Rug * Projection Screen "Road Warrior" by Draper * Pump for Evaporative Cooler * Putty Knife, Sanding Supplies, Steel Wool * Quart Sized Paints and Finishes * Rival Crockpot - 6 Quart * Rolling Audio-Visual Cart * Rolling Worktable * Roto-Tiller Attachment * Samson DK705 Set of Drum Mics * Service for 4 - Ceramic Plates and Stainless Flatware *. Set of Four Cassettes - "Best of Bo" Roberts * Set of Three Glass Canisters with Two Lids * Set of Two Matching Table Lamps * Shoe Shine Box * Shure Head-Worn Microphone * Six Tomato Cages * Sony Sub-Woofer for Home Theater System -SA-WM500 * Stainless Pet Food Bowls * Standard Full Mattress with Foundation * Submersible Sump Pump * Surround Sound Home Theater System * Table-Top Drill Press * Tabletop Equipment Rack with Standard 19" Mounting Centers Rack Rails * Tee-Post Driver and 5 Tee-Posts * Ten Assorted Coffee Cups * The Far Side - Complete Series in Two Volumes * Three 3/4in x 50ft HD Garden Hoses * Three Metal Butt Containers with Sand * Three Skillets * Three-Piece Pyrex Nesting Mixing Bowls with Lids * Trailer Dolly with HD Wheels and 1-7/8" Ball * Two 10ft Lengths of 1.5" Schedule 40 PVC * Two 12ga Extension Cords * Two 20lb LPG Tanks * Two 2in Trailer Balls. * Two Adjustable Pipe Jacks * Two Antique Fire Extinguishers * Two Coleman Folding Chairs * Two Cracker Barrel Rockers with Table * Two Electric Space Heaters * Two Leather Covered Recliners * Two Painters Drop Cloths in Good Condition * Two Pairs of Contemporary Dining Chairs * Two Push Brooms * Two Sennheiser Guitar Cab Mics Model P609 * Two Shure SM57 Instrument Mics * Two Step Ladders * Two Stubby Microphone Stands * Two Weed Eater Power Units with Assorted Attachments * Unique Copper Shelf Made from Refrigeration Tubing * Various Steel Pieces * Various Wood and Plywood Pieces * VHS Collection - Set of 11 * VHS Movies * Vintage Aerial View Photographic Print of Springtown, TX * Vintage Chair with Cushion * Vintage Coleman Gasoline Lantern * Vintage Fort Worth Fire Dept, Historical Prints 8 Vintage Greenware * Vintage Hippie Incense Burner * Vintage Platform-Beam Bath Scale by Montgomery Ward * Vintage Singer Sewing Machine * Vintage Street Light * Vintage Suitcase Rack * Vintage Tabletop Scale * Vintage Wheel-Barrow * Vintage, Metal Pantry Shelving Unit * Wall and Bookshelf Art * Wet or Dry Shop Vac * Whirlwind Snake * World's Greatest Vacuum Set
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.