Weatherford Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Wednesday, December [email protected] 2pm - 5pm
Thursday, December 17th @ 9am - 5pm
Friday, December 18th @ 9am - 5pm
1 Pair Cruel Girl Jeans * 2 Afghans * 2 Barn Owls * 2 Chem-Tac Cinch Straps * 2 Cinch Straps * 2 Cutter Collection Saddle Pads * 2 Dr. Pepper Bottles * 2 Halter / Lead Ropes and Wall Hanger * 2 Horse Doo-Dads * 2 Knives / Bayonets * 2 Pair Cruel Girl Jeans * 2 Pair of Horse Boots * 2 Quirts * 2 Travel Bags * 2 Wire Baskets * 20 Half Bushel Baskets * 20ft Booster Cables * 20in Floor Fan * 3 Electric Heaters * 3 Framed Currier & Ives Art Prints * 3 Pair Cruel Girl Jeans * 3 Pair New Woodsman Pants * 3/8in VSR Drill * 4 Barstools * 4 Framed Bird Prints * 4 Pair Cruel Girl Jeans * 4 Pair of Jeans * 4 Rolling Patio Chairs * 4-Slice Toaster * 4ft Fluorescent Light Bulbs * 5 Pair Ladies Jeans * 6 Pair of Jeans * Air Mattress * Aluminum 5 Quart Pan * Anderson Bean Boots * Antique Baby Bed * Antique Cast Iron Buggy Steps * Antique Cast Iron Cobbler Stand and Lasts * Antique Horse Hames * Antique Quilt Box * Antique Swivel Flip Top Game Table * Antique/Vintage License Plates 1925-1975 * Armoire * Assortment of Vintage Items * Bakeware Assortment * Ball Cap Collection * Bamboo Cutting Board, Horse Photo and Baskets * Bar Glasses * Baskets and Accessories * Black and Decker Electric Drill * Black and Decker HT020 Electric Hedge Trimmer * Black and Decker Sweeper * Blankets and Throws * Book Assortment * Boy's Dallas Cowboys Jacket and Lanyard * Brass Chandelier * Brass Fireplace Tools * Bug-A-Salt Gun * Burlap Bean Sack * Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor * Candle Holders and Decorative Dishes * Candle Holders, Bowls, Pitcher, Milk Bottle, Sugar Bowl and Dish with Handle * Canon Digital Camera and Audio CDs * Chandelier * Charcoal Grill * Child’s Wooden Swing * Childs Wood Rocking Chair * Christmas Decorations * Coca-Cola Bottle Collection * Coleman Air Compressor * Convex Glass with Silhouette Painted on Glass * Cookbook Collection * Cookie Sheets and Pepper Rack * Cowhide * Danner Work Boots * Decorative Table Lamp * Desk Lamp * Dining Table * Dinnerware * Dirt Devil Vacuum * DVD Collection * E-Z Up Shelter * Electric Branding Iron * Electric Scooter Project * Embroidered Table Linen with Basket * Entertainment Cabinet * Ethan Allen Bar Stools * Eye-Vac Professional Vacuum * Fancy Go-Kart * Farrier Rasps and Tools * Fellowes Paper Shredder * Fluorescent Light Fixtures * Folding Cot * Folding Mat * Fort Belknap Plate Young Co. Texas * Framed Art Print * Framed Art Print - Budytes Flava - Honore Fragonard * Framed Art Print - Honore Fragonard * Framed Art Print - Trout Fishing - Douglas Adams * Framed Horse Photograph * Framed Limited Edition Art Print - Hang Them Spurs - Don Schimmel * Framed Mirror * Fulmer Brand Helmet * Garage Assortment * Garage Wall Hooks * Gasoline Generator * Gasoline Pressure Washer * Glass Bakeware * Haier Microwave Oven * Handbag Assortment * Hay Bag * Heavy Chairs * Heavy Duty Foam Cushion * Home Accessories * Horse Ball * Horse Blanket * Horse Brushes * Horse Hood * Horseshoe Cactus Art * Insignia NS-50DR620NA18 50in Flat screen TV * Ironing Board * Kawasaki 19.2V Drill * Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner * Kids Books * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Island with Butcher Block Top * La-Z-Boy Rocker Recliner * Ladies Jordache Jacket * Lariat Rope * Lasko 20in Floor Fan * Lasko Box Fan Project * Lawn Sprinklers * Lawn Sprinklers and Accessories * Lawnmower Blade and Gilmour Wheelpump Sprayer * Leather Headstall * Light Bulb Assortment * Lighted Barbed Wire Cowboy Wreath with Case * Lodge Cast Iron Griddle * Love Seat * Men's Wranglers and Levi’s * Metal Shovel, Folding Shovel, Igloo, Tent with No Poles, Water Jug * Micro Fiber Sofa * Milking Bucket, New Vintage Galvanized Hanging Calf Nursing Pail, and Enamel Pan * Mini Fridge * Mirrored Dresser * MSR Helmet * Muck Boots * Muck Rake * Neckerchief Collection * New Men's Jacket * Night Stand * Nylon Rope Barn Accessories * Oriental Art 4-Panel Screen * Pack Saddle Frame * Pair of Bar Chairs * Pair of Bistro Chairs * Pair of Brass Table Lamps * Pair of Calvin Allen Stirrups * Pair of J.C. Saddlery Stirrups * Pair of Joey Jemison Stirrups * Pair of Leather Fenders and Stirrups * Pair of Metal Patio Chairs and Nesting Tables * Pair of Nettles Stirrups * Pair of Pink Seat Wood Arm Chairs * Pair of Stirrups * Pair of Striped Fabric Arm Chairs * Pair of Wall Sconces * Pelouze 50lb Hanging Scale * Pet Bed * Pet Food Bowls and Fireplace Shovel & Poker * Polaroid TLA-01911C 19in Flat screen TV * Poly Rope * Practice Roping Steer Head, Hose Brush, and Dumpster Bagster * Printer Stand * Pro Saddle Pad * Queen Air Mattress * Quilt * Quilt and Linen * Real Ranch Coat * Reddy Heater * Reebok Dallas Cowboys Sweat Shirt * Riverside Furniture Roll-Top Desk * Rolling Leather Covered Office Chair * Rolling Office Cart * Rolling Office Chair * Roper Ladies Boots * Saddle Blanket * Saddle Pad * Samsung UN32EH4050F 32in Flat screen TV * Sharp Microwave Oven * Side Table * Side Table with Drawers * Silhouette Painted on Glass * Simply Fit Board, Skate Board and Jump Rope * Skil 6335 1/2in Electric Drill * Small Glass Tilt Canister Jars * Sony KDL-40SL130 40in Flat screen TV * Stack Tables * Statton Custom Built Sofa * Statton Mahogany Table * Steer Skull * Stovetop Cookware * Submersible Utility Pump * Suitcase * Table Linen and Decor * Tallboy Dresser * Travel Boot Jack, Horn and Stretchers * Troy-Bilt Gas String Trimmer * True Temper Wheelbarrow * TV Stand * Upholstered Sofa * Veterinary Accessories * VHS Movie Collection * Vintage Bar Stool * Vintage Canvas Cyclone Hand Crank Rotary Seeder Spreader * Vintage Estwing Camping Hatchet * Vintage Gas Pump Nozzles * Vintage Glass Goblets * Vintage Goblets and Tumblers * Vintage Horse Shoes * Vintage Hospitality Snack Set * Vintage Kitchen Accessories * Vintage Levis Blue Jean Jacket * Vintage Little Tikes ?Lil Shopper Shopping Cart * Vintage McCoy Canister Set * Vintage Metal Fold-up Emergency Road Reflectors and Heavy Duty Gate Wheels * Vintage Montgomery Wards 1960s Baby Chick Brooder * Vintage Office Supplies * Vintage Suitcase * Vizio 10223474022 32in Flat screen TV * Walls Barn Coat * Waring Pro Waffle Maker * Watering Can and Lock-on Tractor Funnel * Weber Propane Gas Grill * Western Print Loveseat * Western Print Sofa * Women’s Blue Jeans * Women’s Jeans * Women's Harley-Davidson Jeans * Wood Foot Stool * Wood King Bed Frame * Wood Quilt Rack * Wood Side Table * Wood Table * Wood Tater and Onion Box * Wood Wall Rack * Yeti Cup and Stanley Thermos
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.