Weatherford Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Wednesday, January 20th @ 2pm - 6pm
Thursday, January 21st @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, January 22nd @ 9am - 6pm
10 Glass Canning Jars * 10 Leather Reins * 2 Area Rugs and Curtains * 2 Brass Deer Figurines * 2 Dolls * 2 Ladies Purses * 2 Leather Halters * 2 Suitcases * 2 Table Lamps * 2 Upright Vacuums * 2 Wheel Covers, Fish Finder, Vest and Tool Belt * 2 WWII Silverplated Brass Tankards * 3 Advertising Tin Carriers * 3 Leather Halter Accessories * 3 Leather Halters * 3 Record Albums * 3 Tins * 3 Vintage Tins * 3 Wire Baskets * 4 Extension Cords * 4 Lead Ropes * 4 Record Albums * 4 Rope Halters * 4pr Men’s Shorts * 4pr Walls FR Denim Jeans * 5 Lead Ropes * 5 Leather Reins * 5 Nylon Straps * 5 Record Albums * 5 Rope Halters * 5 Winross Model Trucks * 6 Halters and Lead Ropes * 6 Leather Straps * 6 Rope Halters * 6 Winross Model Trucks * 6pr Denim Jeans * 760 Pumpmaster BB/Pellet Gun * 8 Record Albums * 8 Rope Halters * Adjustable Wrenches and Paint Sprayers * American by Fostoria Glassware * Bakeware Assortment * Basket * Basketweave Carry Case * Basketweave Laundry Bin * Bass Guitar * Belt Collection * Beverage Server * Bissell Upright Vacuum * Black & Decker 7-1/4in Circular Saw * Black & Decker Electric Drill Motor * Book and Magazine Assortment * Book Assortment * Book of 7 Records * Books and Ephemera * Books and Magazines * Books and Stationery * Bosch Disc Grinder * Box of Wood Clothes Hangers * Breast Collar * Brunswick Bowling Shoes * C-Clamps and Spring Clamps * Camping Accessories * Candle Holder Decor * Card File Boxes and Wallets * Cassette Tape Storage Cubby * Cassette Tapes and Storage Cases * Cast Iron Pans * Cat Scratching Post * CD Sets * Ceramic Vase * Cheerleader Accessories * Chef Master Portable Butane Burner * Chinkerchek Game Board * Chip & Dip Servers * Christmas Decorations * Cigar Boxes and Misc. * Clocks and Wall Decor * Coffee Table * Collector Plates * Collector Plates and Ceramic Decor * Computer Accessories * Coors Light Tap Handle and Mason Pins * Coveralls * Craftsman 10in Band Saw * Craftsman 3.5in Table Vise * Craftsman Electric Drill Motor * Crock Pot Food Warmer * Dallas Cowboys Fan Package * DeWalt Electric Drill Motor * Dolls and Games * Drill Bit Assortment * Drinkware * Dry Erase Board * DVD and Toy Assortment * DVDs, Dolls and Games * Electronics Assortment * Electrical Outlets * End Table * Extension Cords and Electrical Outlets * Extension Cords and Wire * Fashion Accessories * Fashion Jewelry Assortment * Fireplace Billow * Floodlight Bulbs * Framed Art Prints * Framed Landscape Art Print - The Wayside Inn * Framed Oriental Art * Framed Oriental Art and Filigree Leather Art * French Language CDs * Galvanized Minnow Bucket * Garage Assortment * Garage Tool Assortment * GE Food Warmer * Glass Kitchen Accessories * Glassware and Serving Tray * Graco Laundry Bin * Greenhouse Light Fixture * Hack Saws and Putty Knife Assortment * Hammer Assortment * Home Accessories * Home Electronics Assortment * Horse Barn Accessories * Inertia Nut Cracker * Iron Candle Holder Decor * Juicer and Meat Grinder * Jumper Cables * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Accessories & Filet Knife * Kitchen Appliances * Kitchen Glassware * Large Oriental Embroidered Art Panel * Leather Bridle * Leather Reins and Straps * Leopard Coffee Cup Set * Levels and Saw * Locking Plier Assortment * Marlboro Sign * Men’s Shorts * Metal Index Card File * Office Accessories * Outdoorsman Shirt * Pet Food Bowls * Plant Stand * Plier Collection * Pliers and Locking Pliers Assortment * Plumber's Tool Assortment * Pool Toys * Pop Up Tent * Portable BBQ Grill * Ramset Tool * Readers Digest Book Collection * Readers Digest Record Album Set * Roku TV * Rolling Shopping Bag * Rope Halters and Lead Ropes * Ryobi Battery Powered Tools * Ryobi Palm Sander * Scissor and Shear Assortment * Scooby Doo Telephone * Screwdriver Assortment * Seal of Texas Wall Decor and Photo Frames * Sears 3/8in Electric Drill Motor * Seashell Collection * Serving Trays * Shovels * Skilsaw 7-1/4in Circular Saw * Socket Assortment * Sockets and Wrench Assortment * Speaker Tripod * Storage and Home Accessories * Storage Bin * Swiss Uniform for Body Guard to the Pope * Table Linen and Decor * Tennis Player Puzzle * Texas Flag * Throw Pillows * Tin Sign Assortment * Tin Snip Assortment * Tippmann Paintball Gun * Tower Speaker * Toy Assortment * Travel Bags * Troy-Bilt Electric Engine Starter * Tub of Electrical Hardware * Umbrellas * Upright Vacuum * Vanity Bench * VHS Collection * Vintage Baseball Games * Vintage Basketball and Hockey Games * Vintage Football Games * Vintage Hand Drill * Vintage Kodak Camera, CB Radio and More * Vintage Toy Assortment * Viore 24in Monitor * Wall Coverings * Wall Decorations * Washboard * Wood Childs Rocker * Wood Crate or Cubby * Wood Lazy Suzan * Workout Accessories * Wrench and Driver Assortment * Youth Acoustic Guitar * Zebco 202 Reel and Tackle
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.