Weatherford Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Wednesday, March 17th @ 2pm - 6pm
Thursday, March 18th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, March 19th @ 9am - 6pm
10amp Battery Charger * 2 Art Portraits - Keith Ward * 2 Embellished Ladies Tops * 2 Framed Art Prints - Jim Hannah and Another * 2 Game Cameras * 2 Lifetime Folding Chairs * 2 Long Drill Bits * 2 Palm Sanders * 2 Replacement Grips for Sig Sauer P238 * 2 Ryobi Pressure Washer Nozzles and Hoses * 224 Bricks * 2pc Sectional Sofa with Accent Pillows * 3 Lawnmower Blades * 3 Levels (24in) and Framing Square * 3 Men’s Long Sleeve Shirts * 3 Picnic Coolers * 4 Lifetime Folding Chairs * 4 Men’s Shirts * 4 Men’s Short Sleeve Shirts * 4 String Trimmer Heads * 6amp Battery Charger * 6in Dial Calipers * AmeriGlo Night Sights for Glock 17/22/26/27 Regular Frame * Analog Multitester * Antique Razor, Cuff Links and Tie Clasps * Bamboo 3 Panel Screen * Battery Operated Tool Projects * Black & Decker Cordless Garden Shear * Black & Decker Electric VSR Drill * Book Assortment * C-Clamp Assortment * Camo Bag and Accessories * Camping Accessories * CD Collection * Charles Klein Fur Lined Coat * Contico Plastic Storage Trunk * Crafting Accessories * Craftsman 19.2v Drill * Craftsman Circular Saw * Craftsman Electric 3/8in Drill * Craftsman Metal Tool Box with Hardware * Decorative Table Lamp * DeWalt Drill Projects * Digital Multimeter * Diving Vest * Drill Bit Assortment * Easy Chair with Footrest, Heat and Vibrate * Eddie Bauer Leather Coat * Electric Angle Grinder * Electric File * Electric Soldering Gun * Electric Staple Gun * Electrical Accessories * Flak Vest and Accessories * Flatware and Kitchen Accessories * Framed Commemorative Art Print - Celebrate the Harvest * Gander Mountain Australian Duster * Garage Assortment * Garage Tool Assortment * Garage Tools and Hardware * GE Light Ballast * Gym Workout Accessories * Hammer Assortment * Hand Tool Assortment * Handy Andy Metal Tool Box with Hand Tool Assortment * Hardware Assortment * Hardware Cases and Electrical Accessories * Harley Davidson Cooler Bag * Hedge Clippers and Trimmers * Hitachi Electric 3/8in Drill * Home Accents * Home Accessories * Industrial Rolling Chair * Jumper Cables and Air Hose * Karen Alexander Ladies Dress * Ladies Blouse * Ladies Denim Dress * Ladies Wetsuit * Large Wood Frame with Glass * Lawn Sprinkler, Pocket Hose and Trimmer Line * Lawn Sprinklers and Garden Hose Sprayers * Lexus Floormats * Locking Clamp and Plumbing Accessories * Lowrance Bluewater Pro LFG-360 Fish Finder * Magazine Carrier and Shotgun Shells * Makita Electric Drill * Master Lock Portable Lock Box * Men’s 3pc Suit * Men’s Dress Slacks * Men’s Sport Coat * Milwaukee 18ga Shear * Mitsubishi WD-57831 57in Projection TV * Model Cars, Training Wheels and Kids Books * Motion Activated Flood Light * Multi-Testers and Wire * Nylon Straps * Outdoorsman Assortment * Paddle Holsters and Concealed Carry Fanny Pack * Paint Rollers and Caulk Guns * Photo Frame Assortment * Pistol Grips, Speedloaders, Shotgun Tubes and Grip Extenders * Portable Shop Lights * Ratchet Wrenches and Extensions * Record Album Collection * Retro Luggage Stand * Ridgid Battery Powered Palm Sander w/2 Batteries * Ritchie Model B-81 Compass * Romance Book Collection * Rotary Abrasives and Zip Ties * Ryobi 18v Circular Saw * Ryobi 18v Drill * Ryobi 8V Drill * Ryobi Electric 5in Random Orbit Sander * Ryobi Electric Detail Sander * Ryobi Electric Drill and Grinder * Ryobi One+ Drill * Ryobi One+ Reciprocating Saw * Salt & Pepper Shakers and Kitchen Accessories * Sarah Elizabeth Skirt and Blouse * Saw Blades and Hardware * Saw Chains, Trimmer String and Dog Chain * Screwdriver Assortment * Signed Limited Edition Art Print - Thistle Hill - Robert Summers * Small Shadow Box * Small Vintage Desk Fan * Socket Set and Sockets * Socket Sets and Drill Bits * Sockets and Ratchet Wrenches * Spare Donut Tire * Sporting Goods Assortment * Spring Clamps * Strap Binding Tools * Stud Sensor Collection * Tackle Box, Fishing Reels, Flashlights and Air Pump * Tape and Bed Tools * Tape Measures and Hardware * Thrift Store Starter Kit * Tool Bag and Tool Assortment * Tool Battery Chargers and Outlet Strip * Toolbag with Multimeter, Butcher Gloves, Tools and Hardware * Toy Microscope and Containers * Trailer Balls and Pneumatic Drill * Trailer Lights and Automotive Accessories * TruGlo Sights for Glock 17/19 * Tub of Garage Tools and Hardware * Vanity Fixtures * Vintage Americana Cast Iron Coin Bank * Vintage Rear View Mirror and Automotive Lights * Welding Gloves and Tool Bag * Wen Electric Pad Sander * Wire Racks * Wrenches * Wrenches and Sockets * Youth Rodeo Yearbooks
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.