Azle Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Buyer Pickup: On-Site at the Estate near Azle around the FM1886 and Silvercreek-Azle Rd Area
Thursday, March 25th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, March 26th @ 9am - 6pm
1.5in Solid Brass Angle * 12 Hardware Organizers * 12 Pottery Shot Glasses * 12ft Aluminum Extension Ladder and a Half * 12ft Aluminum Step Ladder * 12pc Screw Extractor Set * 13 Hardware Organizers * 15 Pieces of 12in Ceramic Tile * 16lb T-Post Driver * 1in Copper Pipe * 1in SDS Electric Rotary Hammer * 2 Atlas Books * 2 Electric Drills * 2 Fishing Reels * 2 Framing Squares * 2 Herman Miller Chair Projects * 2 HVLP Sprayer Guns * 2 Metal Frame Folding Chairs * 2 Metal T-Posts plus One Smaller * 2 Patio Chairs * 2 Picnic Coolers * 2 Pipe Clamps * 2 Plastic Fuel Jugs * 2 Plastic Lawn Sprinklers and Bucket * 2 Re-Bar Shepherd's Hooks * 2 Rods and Reels * 2 Sleeping Bags * 2 Tire Chains * 2-Wheel Hand Truck * 24in T-Square * 3 Dry Bags * 3 Fishing Reels * 3 Furniture Dollies * 3-Panel Screen * 3-Ton Floor Jack * 35 Gallon Fluid Tank with Electric Pump * 4 Folding Camp Chairs * 4 Metal Frame Padded Seat Barstools * 4 Oak Dining Chairs * 4 Plastic Poolside Chairs * 4 Rods and Reels * 4 Shovels * 4 Wood Trellises * 4ft Level * 4ft T-Square * 4ft Werner Aluminum Step Ladder * 6 Fire Bricks * 6ft Louisville Step Ladder * 9 Tree Skirts * Air Hose * Antique British Seagull Outboard Motor * Antique Crosscut Saw Blade * Antique Detecto Doctors Scale * Area Rug * Autographed Texas Ranger Baseball * Automotive Accessories * Baseball and Softball Gloves and Balls * BBQ Grill Cover * Bird Skull Birdhouse * Black & Decker Electric Drill * Black & Decker Workmate * Bolt Assortment * Bolt Cutters and Metal Strip * Booster Cable Bag and Battery * Box of 10ga Framing Nails * Briggs & Stratton 5500 Generator * Brown Bookshelf * Bunjee and Rope Assortment * Bunjee Cords in Tub * Butcher Block Table Top * Cabinet * Cable Hand Winch * Camping Accessories * Capri Model 0-14 Sailboat * Carved Wood Stirrups * Case XX Filet Knife with Sheath * Cedar Post and Firewood * Cement Mold * Central Pneumatic Model 98733 Framing Nailer * Cigar Boxes and More in Cabinet * Cigar Humidor and Office Accessories * Clamp-On Table Vise * Coleman Max Grill Stove * Coleman PowerMate * Comforter * Cotton Rope Hammock * Delta 12in Portable Planer Project * Dyna-Glo Propane BBQ Grill * DynaGlo Propane BBQ Grill Project * Echo Gas String Trimmer * Electric Cement Mixer * Electric Grill Rotisserie * Electrical Outlet Strips and Cable * End Wrench Assortment * Extension Cord * Extension Cords * Fabric Assortment and Patterns * Field Fence * Fitness Accessories * Flip Top Table * Flippers and Water Fun * Foam Pad * Folding Card Table * Framed Art Prints - Galvan and Other Artist * Frames and Matte * Front Tine Roto Tiller * Full Size Mattress Topper * Garage Assortment * Garden Hose Reel * Garden Trailer * Gardening Cloth and 2 Wire Shelves * Gardening Table and Accessories * Gas String Trimmer * Gentleman's Butler * Glass Champagne Flutes * Gloves, Utility Wheel and Garage Assortment * GoldStar Humidifier * Golf Swing Trainer * Great Books Collection * Green Bookshelf * Ground Marker Flags * Hammock * Hardware and Organizers * Hardware Assortment * Hardware Organizer * Havertys Floral Print Loveseat Hide-A-Bed * Herman Miller Era Bed Frame * Hoes, Post Hole Digger and Rock Bar * Home Electronics Assortment * Hose Reel, Planter Pots and Welcome Sign * Husqvarna 130BT Backpack Gas Blower * Husqvarna PW3100 Pressure Washer * Husqvarna YT42CS Riding Lawn Mower * Iron Frame Garden Bench Project * Kenmore Refrigerator Freezer * King Size Wood Bed Frame * Kitchenware * Kubota B3350 HSD Tractor with LA534 Loader and Canopy * Ladies Shoes Assortment * Land Pride RCR1260 Rotary Cutter * Large Pet Door * Large Portable Pet Crate * Lawn Maintenance Accessories * LG Front Load Dryer * LG Front Load Washing Machine * Linen Assortment and Throw Pillows * LPGA Golf Club Set with Bag * Lumber, Plywood and Wood Piece Assortment * Maxus Pro-140 Mig/Flug Wire Feed Welder * Metal Cabinet Base * Metal Gasoline Can * Midland Weather and Public Hazard Radio * Mission Style Bed Frame * New Chicago Electric * Oxygen and Acetylene Welding Accessory Kit * Office Accessories * Oriental Dinnerware Set * Oriental Goldimari Ginger Jar * Oversize Chair * Pair of 2x10 11ft Boards * Pair of Folding Sawhorses * Pair of Metal Car Ramps * Pair of Metal Patio Chairs * Pair of Ranch Oak End Tables * Pair of Wire Shelves * Paslode Air Nailer * Patio Table with 4 Chairs * Patio Umbrella * Pedestal Fan and Desk Fan * Pedestal for Table * Pet Gate * Pick Axe and Hoes * Pick Axe and Rakes * Pile of Bricks * Pitchforks, Rake and Weed Whacker * Plant Stand * Planter * Planter Pot Assortment * Planter Pots and Garden Accessories * Plastic Fuel Jug * Plastic Fuel Jug - 5 Gallon * Plastic Planter Assortment * Plywood and Lumber Assortment * Pole Saw * Pottery Mortar and Pestle * Poulan EL14 Electric Chainsaw * Pro Tuff Plastic Storage Bin * Propane Burner * Propane Tank * PVC Pipe Assortment * Ranch Oak Dresser - 13 Drawer * Ranch Oak Dresser - 6 Drawer * Ranch Oak Magazine Rack * Recliner * Red Shelf and Contents * Roll of Fabric * Rolling Bedside Adjustable Table * Rolling Cart with Hardware in Bins * Rolling Floor Magnet * Rolling Mechanics Seat * Rolling Media Cabinet * Rolling Office Chair * Rolls of Paper and More On Shelf * Rubber Air Hose * Ryobi 18v Tools and Batteries * Ryobi Gasoline String Trimmer * Ryobi RJ160V Reciprocating Saw w/Case * Sanyo TV w/Remote * Scotts Lawn Spreader * Scuba / Diving Accessories * Sears 150psi Air Compressor * Sewing Table * Shade Cloth * Shoe Organizer * Shop-Vac * Shopmade Utility Trailer * Shopmade Wood Clock * Shovels, Broom and Fireplace Tools * Small Area Rug * Small Portable Pet Crate * Socket Assortment * Spare Tire, Wood Fence Panels and More * Square Ottoman and Lounge Cushion * Stove Pipe, Safety Cone and Pedestal Pole * Teeter Hang-Ups Inversion Table * Tomato Cages * Tongue and Groove Flooring * Torch Kit and Gas Bottles * Tracker Marine Ascend 10 Kayak and Gear Assortment (Purple) * Tracker Marine Ascend 10 Kayak and Gear Assortment (Red) * Tradesman Workbench * Travel Bag Assortment * Troy-Bilt Gas String Trimmer * True Temper 5cu.ft. Metal Wheel Barrow * Unopened Pallet of Bricks * Upholstered Recliner * Vintage Ranch Oak Chair * Vintage Table Lamp with Glass Globe * VP Racing Fuel Jug * Wall Mount Hardware Organizer * Warnock Hersey Wood Burning Stove and Stove Pipe * Weaved Area Rug * White Shelf and Contents * White Storm Door * Wildlife Netting * Wire Shelf * Wood and Block Assortment * Wood Art Frame * Wood Assortment * Wood Dowel Rod Assortment * Wood Fabrication * Wood Frame * Wood Frame with Legs * Wood Framed Mirror * Wood Framed Stained Glass Door * Wood Plant Stand * Wood Shelf * Yard Tool Rack with Long-Handled Tools
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.