Perrin Estate Auction
!! Sold the Farm and Selling everything that's Left !!
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Buyer Pickup: On-Site at the Estate near Perrin, Tx near a few miles Northeast of Hwy281 and FM2210
We will have a loader available, but bring all the help and rigging you can to help out with the heavy items!
Thursday, April 22nd @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, April 23rd @ 9am - 6pm
Massey Ferguson 180 Tractor * Ford 1300 Tractor * King Kutter 6ft Rotary Cutter * FMC Sidewinder 4ft Rotary Cutter * Wildlife Feeder * Box Blade * Plows * Disc Plows * Spring Harrows * Water Tank * Water Troughs * Scrap Iron * Farm Implements * Livestock Feeders * Metal Gates * Corral * Water Tubs * Hay Feeders * Chain Hoist * Scaffolding * 14in Culvert * T-Posts * Hi-Lift Jacks * Corrugated Sheetmetal * Galvanized Sheetmetal * 1in Well Pipe * PVC Pipe * Huge Lumber Assortment including some 6in Turned Porch Posts * 1/2Ton Chain Hoist * 2 Bent Aluminum Ladders * 2 Bolt Cutters * 2 Electric Hand Drills * 2 Hi-Lift Jacks * 2 Interlocking Steel Panels * 2 Jack Stands * 2 Metal Fuel Cans and Large Funnel * 2 Plastic Feed Tubs * 2 Shovel Heads * 2 Step Ladders * 2 Wood Tables * 2-Stall Portable Pen * 2pc 14in Galvanized Culvert Tube * 3 Chainsaw Projects * 3 Homemade Steel Gates 10ft x 5ft * 3 Pieces Steel Angle Iron * 3.5inch Rock Island Swivel Vise Project * 3.5inch Table Swivel Vise * 3pc 1-1/4in Steel Angle Iron * 3pt Bale Spear Carrier * 3pt Hitch Boom Pole * 3pt Hitch Cone Seeder * 3pt Post Hole Auger with 2 Augers * 3pt Scoop Shovel * 4pc 16ft Cattle Panels * 4pc Re-Bar * 4pc Schedule 40 3/4in PVC Pipe * 5 Steel Wheels * 550 Gallon Poly Water Tank * 5pc 10in C-Purlin * 6ft Box Blade * 6ft Rotary Cutter Project * 6pc of Concrete Edging * 7pc of 1/4in Plexiglass * 8gal Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor * 8pc of 1in Pipe * 9ft Graham Hoeme Chisel Plow * Air Tank and Hose * Antique Iron Wheel * Antique Tractor Seat * Artist Easel and Supplies * Barrel BBQ Cooker * Barrel Feeder * Barrel with Pump and Grease * BBQ Tool Set * Bell & Howell 8mm Film Projector * Black & Decker Induction Motor Table Saw * Boat Anchor * Bottle Jacks and Bucket Pump * Brass Colored Full Size Bed Frame * Bucket of Chain and Hand Cable Winch * Bucket of Trailer Balls * C-Clamp and Plier Assortment * Car Radio Assortment * Cast Iron Sink and Faucet * Chain Binder and Garage Hardware * Chain Link Gate * Chain Link Gates and Heavy Gauge Stay Wire * Childs Picnic Table * Cone Seeder Project * Corrugated Sheet Metal Assortment * Corrugated Sheet Metal Assortment and 7 Old Ridge Caps * Croquet Set and Table Tennis Set * Dearborn Gas Heater * Decorative Ship Model and Toy Binoculars * Dining Table * Draw Bars for Tractors * Electric Fence Hardware * Electrical Wire and and Boxes * Electrical Wire Assortment * Extension Cords and Plug Strips * Fishing Lures and Tackle Box * Fishing Rod Holder * Folding Step Stool * Ford 782A 6ft Blade * Ford Single Bottom Moldboard Plow * Galvanized 12ft Gate * Galvanized Water Trough * Galvanized Water Trough and 2 Fiberglass Troughs * Garage Assortment * Garage Assortment with Cubby * Garage Hardware Assortment * Garage Tool Assortment * Garden Cart with Parts for a Tree Stand * Glass Wind Chime * Grease Gun Collection * Halogen Shop Light * Hanson 200lb Hanging Scale * Homemade Steel Gate 10ft x 5ft * Horse Shoe Collection with Wire Basket * Horse Stall Feeder * Hub Cap Collection * Huge Assortment of Reclaimed Lumber * Insulation Assortment * Kabar Hunting Knife and Others * Kitchen Cabinet * Large Assortment of Garage Tools and Hardware * Large Collection of Scrap Metal * Lawn and Garden Tools * Lawn Maintenance Accessories * Leinbach Chisel Plow * Moultrie Deer Feeder * Oil Funnels and Feed Scoop * Old Exercise Bike and Surrounding Wares * One Steel Trailer Ramp * Painting Supplies and Electrical Wire * Pair of Steel Stools * Patio Chair * Patio Fire Pit * Patio Table and 2 Chairs * Picnic Table * Plywood Sheets * Poly Square Container * Portable Stereo * PVC Pipe and Fittings Assortment * R-Panel Scraps and New 10ft Ridge Cap * Railroad Iron and Saw Horse * Ratchet Straps * Refrigerator * Roll of Barbed Wire and T-Posts * Rope Fence Stretcher * Round Galvanized Water Trough * Rubbermaid Yard Cart and Hand Tiller * Scaffolding Hardware * Scissor Jack Collection * Scrap Aluminum Satellite Dish * Screen Door and Extra Roll of Screen * Set of 4 Ford Hub Caps * Shop Made Feed Trough * Shop Made Garden Trailer Project * Shop Table with Bench Grinder and Motor Housing * Shotgun Shell Assortment * Small 2-Wheel Hand Truck * Small Buffalo Toolbox with Contents * Spotlight, Saw Chain and Hardware * Steel Hay Ring * Storage Tote * Tamper and Post Hole Digger * Tape Measure Assortment * Temporary Utility Pole with Meter Box and Breaker Box * Tow Chains * Tow Hitch * Trailer Jack Wheel * Tray of Sockets * Troy-Bilt Tiller * Tines and Garage Assortment * TV Antenna and Pipe * TV Antenna Tubing * TV Antenna Tubing and Pipe * Two Wheel Hand Truck * Utility Trailer Accessories * Vintage 10ft Disc Plow * Vintage 8.5ft Disc Plow * Vintage Arm Chair * Vintage Head Gate Project * Vintage Home Electronics * Vintage Tin, Bottle and Sign * Vintage Wardrobe Chest * Welder's Tools and Accessories * Wheel and Tire Collection * Wheelbarrow * Wheels, Tires, Trailer Hitches and More * Whirlpool Washer and Dryer * Wood Framed Bevel Mirror
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.