Weatherford Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Wednesday, May 26th @ 3pm - 6pm
Thursday, May 27th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, May 28th @ 9am - 6pm
10 Embossed Texas License Plates * 12 Embossed License Plates * 2 Craftsman Wood Clamps * 2 Metal Welcome Signs * 2 Vintage Wood Hangers * 2 Wicker Curio Shelves * 2 Wood Curio Shelves * 3 Brass Vases * 3 Iron Wall Mount Hat Racks * 3 Metal Sign Holders * 3 Metal Welcome Signs * 3 Wood Curio Shelves * 3 Wood Spice Racks * 5 Toy Model Cars * Adam and Eve Family Tree Poster * Angel Figurines * Antique Book Collection * Antique Coffee Grinder * Art on Canvas * Art Print - Circle Around and Close In - Joe Grandee * Art Print - Clown – Michele * Art Print - Man of Sorrows * Art Print - Robes for Winter Snows - Joe Grandee * Art Print - The Renegade - Joe Grandee * Artist Supplies * Artist Supplies with Carrying Case * Basket Collection * Beach Decor * Bird Figurines and Music Boxes * Black Lacquer Cabinet * Blue Boy Figurine * Book Assortment * Bookend Globes * Brass and Copper Decor * Brass and Marble Globe * Brass and Metal Bell Collection * Brass and Metal Decor Assortment * Brass and Metal Keepsake Boxes and Art * Brass and Wood Sleigh * Brass Bowl and Arrow Decor * Brass Bowl and Platters * Brass Candle Holders * Brass Decor and Music Box * Brass Decor Collection * Brass Duck Bookend Collection * Brass Eagle with Stand * Brass Hall Tree * Brass Pitcher and Planter * Brass Platters and Home Decor * Brass Scale Parts * Brass Table Decoration * Brass Trivet Collection * Brass, Silverplate and Metal Decor * C-Clamp Assortment * Candle Holder and Figurines * Candle Holders and Decor * Candles, Table Lamp and 2 Bricks * Candlesticks and Decor * Carved Wood Wall Shelf * Ceramic Figurines * Ceramic Figurines and Decor * Christmas Caroler Dolls * Christmas Decorations * Copper and Wood Art * Copper Colored Jell-O Molds * Cowboy, Soldier and Firefighter Figurines * Dazey Churn Mechanical Piece * Desk Clock, Claw Foot and Bucket * Desk Decor * Disc and Cassette Players * Electric Crystal Lamp * Elephant Figurines * Etched Stemware * Fashion Earrings * Fiber Optic Decoration * Fitz and Floyd and Royal Worcester Collectibles * Frame for Art * Framed and Matted Art Print * Framed and Matted Art Print - Lighthouse - Robert Wee * Framed and Matted Art Print - Summer Day Dream - Adolph Sehring * Framed and Matted Nautical Art Print * Framed Art Dog Print * Framed Art on Canvas * Framed Art on Canvas – Brasso * Framed Art on Canvas – Lavario * Framed Art Print - Full Cry Through the Homestead * Framed Art Print - Remembrance of Terracina - Jean-Baptiste Camille Corot * Framed Coca-Cola Poster * Framed Floral Art Print * Framed Mirror * Framed Seascape Art * Framed Vintage Art Print * Framed Wall Art * Gardening Books and Dictionary * Glass Apothecary Canister Set * Glass Kitchen Decor * Green Glass Oil Lamp * Hawker Hunter F6 Model Airplane * Heavy Dog Figurine * Holiday Door Sled and Organizer * Home Decor Assortment * Iron Fireplace Screen * Iron Wall Rack * Jewelry Box and Keepsake Box * Jim Shore Nativity Scene * Keepsake Box with Blue Glass Bowl and Bell * Kitchen Drawer Assortment * Kitchen Potholders and Pitchers * Kokopelli Art * Limited Edition Art Print - Thistle Hill - Robert Summers * Linen Assortment * Matchbox, Dinky, Tonka, Corgi and Marx Toy Ephemera * Metal Anchor Decorations * Metal Decor Assortment * Metal Kitchen Accessories * Metal Shelf * Metal Shelving * Metal Star Decoration * Metal Teller Window Sign * Muscular System Poster * Nautical Decor and Books * Office Accessories * Office and Garage Assortment * On the Hunt Figurine * Oriental Art Print * Owl and Quail Figurines * Painted Wood Corner Shelf * Pair of Frankoma Donkey and Elephant Figurines with China Servers * Pair of Wood Shutters * Pair Oriental Wall Art * Pewter and Metal Decor * Photo Frames * Photo Frames and Framed Art * Planter Pot Assortment * Sewing Supplies and Decor * Shepherd's Hooks and Patio Decor * Silverplate Bowl and 6 Drawer Pulls * Silverplate Serving Ware * Small Glass Bottles * Spring Clamp Assortment * Thermos and Egg Cooker * Tin Assortment * Travel Guide Collection * Uncle Sam Figure * Vintage Art Decor * Vintage Art on Canvas - Paul Barrett * Vintage Balance Scale * Vintage Brass Dog Figurine * Vintage Ceramic Clock and Home Decor * Vintage Clock and Cup Rack * Vintage Frame and Decor * Vintage Game Board * Vintage Game Table / Fireplace Screen * Vintage Home Decor Assortment * Vintage Item Collection * Vintage Kitchen Accessories * Vintage Metal Decor * Vintage Metal Kindling Rack * Vintage Photo and Home Decor * Vintage Photo Frames * Vintage Photos and Art * Vintage Side Table * Vintage Small Art and Frames * Vintage Sprayer and Treadle * Vintage Spurs * Vintage Stamps * Vintage Suitcase * Vintage Wood Magazine Rack * Vintage Wood Surveyor Tripod * Vtech Monitor and Home Medical Accessories * Wall Hanging with Light * Wall Mount Planter Box * Wood Corner Curio Shelf * Wood Decor and Art Assortment * Wood Decor Assortment * Wood Desk Organizer * Wood Framed Mexican Feathercraft Art * Wood Framed Ships of the 19th Century Mirror - The Scotia * Wood Keepsake Boxes and Decor * Wood Planter Box * Wood Shoe Stretchers * Wood Wall Curio Shelf
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.