Parker County Surplus Auction
Friday, July 9th @ 10:00am
Tuesday, July 6th - Thursday, July 8th - By Appointment Only with [email protected] 817-598-6140
Monday, July 12th - Thursday, July 15th - By Appointment Only with [email protected] 817-598-6140 - ONLY with a PAID invoice.
1 Laptop with Bag & iPad with Case * 10,000 Gallon Shopmade Tank * 10,000 Gallon Water Storage Tank * 14 Motorola CDM 1550 LS + VHF BI 45W 1600CH in Car Radios, Misc. Lot of Motorola Handheld Radios, HP LaserJet 2100 * 1972 Caterpillar Dozer D7F * 1973 Loadcraft Lowboy Trailer * 1997 Gradall * 2 Canon Rebel XTI, Canon Rebel XT w/Lens, Canon Image Stabilizer 75-300MM, Canon Stabilizer 17-85MM, Canon Speedlite 580EXII, 2 Canon Speedlite 550 EX, Vista Quest VQ700 Camera, Canon Powershot A2500 Camera, Olympus 3.2 Megapixel Camera, HP LaserJet 4200 Printer * 2 Jacks for Dual Tires, Cart * 2 Laptops * 2 Motorola Quantar Repeaters, HP LaserJet 4050 * 2 Pickup Tool Boxes * 2-8' Delta Side Boxes* 2-RKI 5' Rail Mount Pickup Tool Boxes, 1-5' Aluminum Rail Mount Pickup Tool Box * 2" 300 PSI AR Craft Fueling Hose (3) * 20,000 LB Garwood Winch 5F4308 Bumper Mount 2 Gear Matic * 2001 Badger 460 Hydro-Scopic * 2003 International 4200 Truck * 2008 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup * 28' Guardrail * 3 Laptops * 400 Gallon Fuel Tank Aluminum * 400+ 6' Round Top Guard Rail Post * 6' x 8' Small Army Trailer * 7 Computer Towers, HP LaserJet M402N Printer, HP LaserJet P2035 Printer * 8 Computer Towers, HP Deskjet 6122 Printer, Brother Intellifax 2820 * 9x16 Storage Building * All Pro 100,000 BTU Diesel Heater * Apple iPad 32GB, Printer & Case * Cage, HP LaserJet P4014DN, Triple Monitor Stand, Dual Monitor Stand, Misc. Lot of Monitor Stands, UPS System, Misc. Lot of Computer Cables & Parts, Mini Fridge * Coats 20/20 Tire Machine * Desk, HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color Printer, Vizio 50" TV * Diaphragm Pump 9HP * Dual Jack, Assorted Hydraulic Hoses, 2-4" x 3" Valves * Fuel Tank 120 Gallon Aux. * Genisys Automotive Machine * Gradall Clam Bucket for 3GWD * Ingersoll-Rand Air Compressor * Large Shop Vice on Casters * Massey-Ferguson Tractor * Misc. Lot of Chairs * Doggie Bed * Badge Printer * Misc. Lot of Monitors * Monitor Stands & Keyboards, Toner Cartridges * Receipt Paper, HP Duplex Tray * HP LaserJet 2100 * Misc. Lot of Time Clocks, HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color Printer, Coffee Maker, Monitors, HP Printer, Misc. Lot of Office Equipment, HP LaserJet 600 Printer * Plasma Cutter * Portable A/C Unit, 2 Shop Heaters, Misc. Lot of Toner Cartridges, Misc. Lot of Electronics, Sony VCR, Projector, JAVS CT-4A, 5 Speakers in Wooden Boxes, Misc. Lot of Monitors, Monitor Stands & Keyboards, Brother Intellifax 2920, HP LaserJet 4200N, HP Photosmart C7280 All-In-One (Printer, Fax, Copier & Scanner), Rolling Cart * Skid steer Tree Sheer Mighty Axe * Small Pump * Small Rolling Desk * Small Water Pump * Speed Air Compressor 5.5 Honda * Tire Cutter TC-50 * Tractor Augers - 6", 9", 12" & 24" * Truck Mount Tommy Lift
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: Property is located at various locations in Parker County, Texas. PREVIEW TIMES ARE REGULATED BY THE PARKER COUNTY AUCTION REPRESENTATIVE, AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE PREVIEW PER ADDRESS WHERE THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED. Preview Dates, Times, and Locations are listed in the item description.
* PICK UP TIMES / REMOVAL TERMS: By APPOINTMENT ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS! Pickups must be scheduled with Parker County by the winning bidder, 24 hours in advance of pickup, and after payment has been received by Texas Auction & Realty. The bottom line: NO APPOINTMENT, NO PICKUP, STRICTLY ENFORCED. Contact Sabrina at (817) 598-6140 to schedule your removal appointment. Removal appointments will be scheduled Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm, excluding holidays. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SATURDAY OR SUNDAY REMOVAL.
WINNING BIDDERS MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE INVOICE AND VALID IDENTIFICATION TO PICK UP ITEMS!! If someone other than the winning bidder will be picking up the merchandise, please send a copy of winning bidders ID and a letter or permission stating that they can pick up the merchandise. The person picking up the merchandise will be required to show identification, copies will be made and retained by Parker County.
Parker County DOES NOT provide transportation, rigging, or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, rigging, or hauling is the buyers responsibility.
Unclaimed Items: The ownership of any and all merchandise not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the ownership of Parker County.
* DYNAMIC CLOSING/TIME LEFT: If a bid is entered within the last fifteen minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by ten minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Dynamic Closing will continue until no bids are placed within 10 minutes.
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Parker County are not responsible for accidents.
1. PAYMENT: Upon receipt of Invoice.
2. All items must be paid for in full upon receipt of invoice, and not later than 48 hours after invoice is sent through Texas Auction & Realty.
3. A 10% buyer fee will be added to high bid at invoice, and become the contract sales price.
4. Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form with Texas Auction & Realty. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
5. All items sold As-Is, Where Is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are final. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the Bidder/Purchasers sole responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisfied as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc., was provided by Parker County and is believed to be correct, however, Parker County nor the Auction Company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Bidders must rely solely on their own inspection as to the accuracy of the photographs or other information provided.
(d) failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
6. All Bids Are A Binding Contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidders who fail to perform within these terms will be sent, via Certified Mail a duplicate invoice, a copy of these terms, and their account will be closed at Texas Auction & Realty, and damages may be sought for non-performance.
7. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, nor Auction Company are responsible for the items.
8. Items subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing.
9. Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
(a) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
(b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
(c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
(d) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
10. In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Auction Company reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
11. Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc.) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, Auction Company, and Staff are NOT available for load out.