Weatherford Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, September 2nd @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, September 3rd @ 9am - 6pm
"Berghoff Beer" Sign * "Buddy L" Red Wood Trailer * "Castle Heights" Metal Sign * "Centacolor" Metal Sign * "Chili's" Framed Poster * "Chiquita Banded Bananas" Framed Poster * "Corenco Fertilizer" Metal Sign * "Dexters" Metal Sign * "Drink Smile" Metal Sign * "Election Day" Metal Sign * "Empire State Motor Oil" Metal Sign * "Except Sunday" Metal Sign * "Gold Bond" Metal Sign * "Holland Service" Metal Sign * "L&M Filters" Framed Poster * "Learning" Print by Paul Nzalamba * "Odin Cigar" Metal Sign * "Sheetrock" Metal Sign * "Snuff" Poster * "Star Model Beer" Metal Sign * "Sunkist" Framed Poster * "The All Leather Line Co." Metal Sign * "This Mess is a Place" Metal Sign * "Thompsons" Metal Sign * "Triple Goodness Bar" Poster * "Welcome" Sign * 2 Baseball Gloves * 2 Electric Oil Lamps * 2 Framed Photos * 2 Glass Decor * 2 Hockey Sticks * 2 Metal Grates * 2 Mirrors * 2 Posters * 2 Rackets * 2 Ridgid Battery Chargers * 2 Volkswagen Vans * 3 Hockey Sticks * 3 Miter Gauges * 3 Yard Sticks * 4 - Two-Way Speakers * Advertisements * Advertising Poster * Air Compressor * Air Compressor/Paint Sprayer * Ammo * Antler Assortment * Antler Fork * Antlers * Baby Doll with Case and Clothes * Bags * Baseball and Football Cards * Baseball Books * Baseball Cards * Basketball Cards * Battery Charger * Belts, Necklaces, Key Chains * Bike Route Metal Sign * Bobbins * Books * C-Clamps * Cabinet * Campbell's Soup Tray * Candle Holders * Canisters * Carpentry Bench Vise * Carved Wood * Cash Register * Cast Iron * Cast Iron Figurines * Cast Iron Pans * Casters * Cement Mixer * Chain Hoist * Chess Pieces with Wood Box * Clamps * Cloth Towels * Clutches, Baby Shoes, Bracelet, Santa Money * Coin Counters * Coke Crate with Bottles * Compressor * Cookie Cutters * Corgi Metal Cars * Craftsman Jack * Craftsman Saw * Craftsman Toolbox with Tools * Crate with Tools * Crescent Fence Stretcher * Crock Jug * Crocks * Crystal Glass Assortment * Cub Cadet Wagon * Daddy's Long Legs Dolls * Decor * Doll House Furniture * Dollie * Dolls * Dr. Pepper Crate with Mr. Pibb & Coke Bottles * Drawer Pulls * Drum * Ducks * Earrings, Clip-Ons, Rings, Button Covers * Electric Lamp * Electric Oil Lamp * Emerson Cast Iron Fan * Engine Hoist * Erector Set * F. Armstrong Bridgeport Tap Die Pipe Threader * Female Mannequin * Files * Fisher Price Record Player and Albums * Fishing Lures * Football Cards * Fort Worth Arts Festival Poster * Fort Worth Exchange Crate * Framed "A Path Between" by Paul Nzalamba * Framed "Condensed Milk" Poster * Framed "Corn Flakes" Poster * Framed "The Man with a Bag" Art * Framed Advertisement * Framed Art * Framed Declaration of Independence * Framed Mirror * Framed Photos * Framed Poster * Framed Posters * Framed Prayer * Framed Print * Framed Prints by Robert J. LeBlanc * Framed Stitch Art * Frames * Fuel Can with Stand * Games * Garage Assortment * Gene Autry Toy Guitar * Glass Assortment * Glass Globes * Glass Jars * Glass Jars with Miniatures * Glass Jug * Glass Vase * Granite Kitchen Accessories * Grinder * Hair Clips * Hammer Heads * Hammers * Hammers with Crate * Hand Fan with Small Saucers * Hand Tools * Handmade Decor * Hanging Rack * Hard Case * Hazard Markers * Harmonica, Binocular, Dice * Historic Newspaper Archives * Holiday Decor * Home Decor * Home Decor & Infant CPR Kit * Horseshoes * House with Lights * Huckleberry Hound * Huffy Beach Cruiser Bicycle * Ice Skates * Indian Costumes * Indian Decor * Ink and Oil * Irons * Jack * Japanese Decor * Kitchen Assortment * Kitchen Baskets * Knife with Case * Knives Assortment * Lamp Base * Lamp Shades and Egg * Lantern * Lantern, Radio * Lionel Trains * Locks and Knobs * Longaberger Baskets * Luggage * Map Collection * Marbles * Marbles with Glass Balls * Mason Jars * Mason Jars with Tote * Metal Airplane * Metal Can * Metal Can with Spout * Metal Dozer * Metal Egg Basket * Metal Firetruck * Metal John Deere Trailer * Metal Sign * Metal Signs * Metal Truck and Trailer * Metal Trunk with Tools * Military Assortment * Mirror * Morning Star Apricots Wood Crate * Music Booklets * Nail Gun * Necklaces * Newspaper and Magazines * Office Supplies * Oil Cans * Oil Lamp * Oval Mirror * Painter Sanders * Patches, Booklets, Postcards * Pewter Tea Pots * Pins * Planner * Planter * Pliers * Pocket Knives * Porcelain Ashtrays * Postcards * Poster of Maine * Rain Stick * Records * Reuge Music Box * RF16 Starfire Poster * Ridgid Battery Charger * Ridgid Drill * Ridgid Drill with Tool bag * Ridgid Flashlights, Tool Bag and Battery * Ridgid Saw * Roller Skates * Rolling Trunk * Salt and Pepper Shakers * Saws * Scaffolding * Scale * Scale Part * Schaefer Beer Tin Tray * Screw Jack * Sewing Assortment * Sewing Essentials * Sewing Magazines * Sewing Tool * Shelf Brackets * Shimano Mountain Bike * Shine Master * Shoe Stretchers * Shovel * Sign, Cuff Links, Brighton Bracelet * Sockets * Sports Cards * Star Trek Figurine * Stork Scale * Straps, Hog Whips and Apple Basket * Student Desk Top * T-Post * The Liberty Collection * Theatre Magazines * Tin Cans * Tin with Buttons * Tins * Tins and Butternut Box * Tool Bag * Tool Bag with Tools * Toolbox with Clamps * Toolbox with Tools * Tools * Top Gun Costume Jacket * Tote Variety * Tractor Spacers * Traps * Trunk * TY Beanie Babies * United States of America Flag * Vermont Teddy Bears * Vintage Banking * Vintage Bug Sprayer * Vintage Canisters * Vintage Car Hubcaps * Vintage Decor * Vintage Dolls * Vintage Games * Vintage Googles, Headphones * Vintage Kitchen * Vintage Kitchen Assortment * Vintage Ratchering Brace Hand Drills * Vintage Signs * Vintage Suitcase * Vintage Tools * Vintage Toy Cars * Vintage Toys * Vintage Toys and Books * Vintage Wood Baby Seat * Vise * Voo-Doo Dolls and Boxing Nuns * Walking Stick * Watches and Bracelets * Weights * Wendy's Metal Tray * Western Decor * Winch * Windmill Blade * Wood & Metal Tops * Wood Box * Wood Box Assortment * Wood Box with Chains * Wood Checker Board * Wood Crate * Wood Decor * Wood Paddle * Wood Puzzle * Wood Stool * Wood Toolbox * Wood Walking Stick * Wood/Metal Stick * Wrenches * Wrought Iron Wall Brackets * X-Men Game * XX Century Cooler * Yard Stick
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.