Parker County Surplus Auction
Friday, November 12th @ 10:00am
Tuesday, November 9th - Thursday, November 11th - By Appointment Only with Sabrina @ 817-598-6140
Monday, November 15th - Thursday, November 18th - By Appointment Only with [email protected] 817-598-6140 - ONLY with a PAID invoice.
2001 MIDLINER MACK 6-8 YD DUMP TRUCK CS250P * 2006 FORD F-250 * 2008 FORD EXPEDITION * 2008 FORD F-250 * 2009 BOBCAT T300 WITH CAB & AIR * 2010 FORD F-150 * 2 LAPTOPS, NO HARD DRIVES * 2 MINOLTA MICRO SP2000 READER WITH 1 PRINTER * 2 SMALL METAL ROLLING DESKS, 1 SMALL WOODEN ROLLING DESK, MISC. LOT OF DESK HUTCHES * 2 WOODEN BOOKCASES * 4 COMPUTER TOWERS, NO HARD DRIVES * 4 DELL MONITOR OVERLAYS, LG MONITOR STANDS IN BOX, 3 FLAT SCREEN MONITORS, HP DESKJET D1660 PRINTER, NUVICO DVR, MONITOR * BUNDLES OF COPPER WIRE * CURB SIDE VOTING SIGNS * EXTRA LARGE DRY ERASE BOARD (MASKING TAPE & PAINTERS TAPE ON BOARD), ROLLING FILE CART, CHARGING CART * GRAY METAL DESK * GREEN METAL DESK * HP ENVY 7460 PRINT/FAX/SCAN MACHINE * HP LASERJET P4015N PRINTER, SHREDDER, TIME STAMP, DESK TRAYS, MISC LOT OF OFFICE SUPPLIES, SMITH CORONA TYPEWRITER, I-PHONE 6S * LIGHT BARS, CENTER CONSOLES, MISC. WIRES AND PLASTIC PARTS, TAHOE HEAD RESTS, TAHOE SEAT, PLASTIC SEAT, FOLDING BED COVER, CAGES, DOOR PANELS, HP OFFICE JET 6700 PREMIUM PRINTER, SHOP VACS (WET, DRY, & WET/DRY), TIRES,NAIL GUN, FLAG POLE * MISC. BOX OF MOTOROLA HANDHELD RADIOS, LAPEL MICS, AND OTHER ELECTRONICS * MISC. LOT OF BLUE ROLLING BAGS * MISC. LOT OF OFFICE CHAIRS * MISC. LOT OF OFFICE CHAIRS & WALL SHELF * MISC. LOT OF TONER CARTRIDGES, CHECK SEALER, HP OFFICEJET 6500A PLUS PRINTER, HP LASERJET P2035 PRINTER, KEYBOARDS, CALCULATOR, ELECTRONIC STAPLER, CANON POWER SHOT S3IS CAMERA, BROTHER EM630 TYPEWRITER, IBM WHEEL WRITER 10 SERIES II TYPEWRITER * OPUS INSPECTION MACHINE OBD * POST HOLE DIGGER AND GAS CAN * RCA TV/VCR WITH ROLLING STAND AND WOODEN ROLLING CART * SENTRY SAFE * SIZE 10 _ TIMBERLAND BOOTS, TITLE CLASSIC BOXING GLOVES, ANTLER * SOUND SYSTEM CART WITH MIC STANDS * TABLE & 4 ROLLING CHAIRS * TOSHIBA LAPTOP * VIRGO NECKLACE, KEEP GOING BANGLE CUFF, SUSPENDERS, WOODEN HORSE * WOODEN COFFEE TABLE, SMALL WOODEN ROLLING DESK, SMALL WOODEN TABLE * WOODEN DESK * WOODEN STAND WITH DRAWERS & CABINET, HP LASERJET PR M402N, DVD PLAYER WITH REMOTE
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: Property is located at various locations in Parker County, Texas. PREVIEW TIMES ARE REGULATED BY THE PARKER COUNTY AUCTION REPRESENTATIVE, AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE PREVIEW PER ADDRESS WHERE THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED. Preview Dates, Times, and Locations are listed in the item description.
* PICK UP TIMES / REMOVAL TERMS: By APPOINTMENT ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS! Pickups must be scheduled with Parker County by the winning bidder, 24 hours in advance of pickup, and after payment has been received by Texas Auction & Realty. The bottom line: NO APPOINTMENT, NO PICKUP, STRICTLY ENFORCED. Contact Sabrina at (817) 598-6140 to schedule your removal appointment. Removal appointments will be scheduled Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm, excluding holidays. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SATURDAY OR SUNDAY REMOVAL.
WINNING BIDDERS MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE INVOICE AND VALID IDENTIFICATION TO PICK UP ITEMS!! If someone other than the winning bidder will be picking up the merchandise, please send a copy of winning bidders ID and a letter or permission stating that they can pick up the merchandise. The person picking up the merchandise will be required to show identification, copies will be made and retained by Parker County.
Parker County DOES NOT provide transportation, rigging, or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, rigging, or hauling is the buyers responsibility.
Unclaimed Items: The ownership of any and all merchandise not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the ownership of Parker County.
* DYNAMIC CLOSING/TIME LEFT: If a bid is entered within the last fifteen minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by ten minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Dynamic Closing will continue until no bids are placed within 10 minutes.
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Parker County are not responsible for accidents.
1. PAYMENT: Upon receipt of Invoice.
2. All items must be paid for in full upon receipt of invoice, and not later than 48 hours after invoice is sent through Texas Auction & Realty.
3. A 10% buyer fee will be added to high bid at invoice, and become the contract sales price.
4. Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form with Texas Auction & Realty. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
5. All items sold As-Is, Where Is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are final. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the Bidder/Purchasers sole responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisfied as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc., was provided by Parker County and is believed to be correct, however, Parker County nor the Auction Company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Bidders must rely solely on their own inspection as to the accuracy of the photographs or other information provided.
(d) failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
6. All Bids Are A Binding Contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidders who fail to perform within these terms will be sent, via Certified Mail a duplicate invoice, a copy of these terms, and their account will be closed at Texas Auction & Realty, and damages may be sought for non-performance.
7. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, nor Auction Company are responsible for the items.
8. Items subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing.
9. Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
(a) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
(b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
(c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
(d) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
10. In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Auction Company reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
11. Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc.) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, Auction Company, and Staff are NOT available for load out.